Chapter-8

Hey guys! Back with a new chapter!

Enjoy!!

************************************************************************************

Singhania Mansion

Author's POV

Taani sat in the living room of Singhania's with everyone else. Chit chaating with them, in a short time she formed a great bond with everyone. She felt s emotional seeing everyone care for her and each other. She could tell the family had a lot of love between them.

One theing that shocked her most was, when Rey held her hand sitting beside her on the sofa that too in front of the family, which they noticed but didn't say anything bad or teasing. In fact all the couples were sitting together, some holding hands while some cuddling only a little but no one pointed a finger out. If it was her home and she sat beside Rey like this, her relatives and cousins would have killed her with their glares and words.

This family was really different. All the while she was conscious feeling Rey's thumb rubbing on the back of her hand softly, sending shivers down her spine. But she couldn't deny she liked the feeling, his touch wasn't sensual or disgusting, it felt rather soothing on her skin.

She was brought out of trance by Siddharth who decided to make her a little comfortable, so he asked her,

"Taani ye batao, hum sab mein se tumhara favourite kon hai? Which one did you liked the most?"

Her eyes widened at his question, she didn't know how to reply to that while the Singhanias who got his inner intention behind this looked ta her interestingly.

Taani gazed at all of them whose stare was plastered on her and then at Rey to seek some help. He was already looking at her anxiously when Naina jumped in between,

"And bhabhi bhai is not in option."

Rey looked at her with a glare,

"Why?"

Sanskar too jumped in Naina's support,

"Haan bhai ka name ni le sakti aap. Of course we know wo aapke fiancé hai to sabse zyada vo hi pasand hai...." He trailed off teasingly making Taani blushed profusely, then continued, "Isliye baki sab mein se kisi ka name lena hai."

Everyone supported Sanskar and Rey groaned at his luck, he so wished she would have said he is her favourite in all of them but thanks to his family he is not even considered an option. Swadhinta, Ishita, Amna, Kanchi and Twinkle said in unison,

"C'mon Taani, hum tumhari bhabhi hai na, say we are you favourite."

Naina immediately said next pobbing Taani,

"To kya hua, bhabhi main aap ki ik lauti nanad hu na. And sabse choti bhi. Of course bhabhi ki sabse favourite main hu."

Sanskar chuckled hitting Naina,

"Galat fehmi to dekho. Everyone! Bhabhi ko answer dene ki zaroorat hi nahi hai, sabko pata hai unka favourite main hu. Haina beautiful?"

He winked at Taani making her blush again, Rey smiled seeing the red tint on her cheeks. He knew Sanskar's flirting was harmless and he does that with his every sister-in-law. Taani didn't knew what to say when Ashish, Swayam and Sharon said,

"To kya hua, hum Rey ke dost hai. Matlab automatically Taani ke dost, to hum uske favourite hai."

Rey's brothers shook their head,

"To kya hua, hum Rey ke bade bhai hai or Taani ke bhi ab. Bhai sabse pehle aate hai, haina taani?"

Taani nodded slightly when Avantika, Vandana and Gauri said,