Chapter-47

Hey guys! I am finally here with yet another chapter, I know it's been long I updated this story, so this chapter is to compensate for that. Trust me, you guys are gonna love it, specially a certain couple's fans here. *wink*

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

St. Louis College

The college was buzzing with activity, it was noon and all the students were just waiting for their break. Naina, Taara and Sanskar were in the class, listening to the professor explaining the topic. But their concentration was somewhere else completely. Naina was busy thinking about the recent equation between her and Ashish, their relationship, the problems, their closeness in Taarey's wedding and now their secret meets. Ashish was more involved, dedicated and loving in the relationship than before, but still the duo was fearing the impending doom that will occur once everyone is aware of their relation.

Taara was trying to pay attention to the class, but her eyes were continuously moving towards Sanskar who was sitting a desk ahead of her with his girlfriend, Vishakha. Her heart was paining to see them together, breaking and constricting inside her chest as she could see Vishakha continuously touching Sanskar, smiling at him while he would return her gesture by smiling. Though, somewhere she had a doubt it wasn't his real smile, as if he was forcefully smiling at Vishakha. But she didn't pay heed to her intuition and just chose to believe how happy the duo was looking.

While, sanskar was disturbed since Taarey's cocktail party

While, sanskar was disturbed since Taarey's cocktail party. The memory of a drunk Taara confessing her love so sweetly, innocently and lovingly would always bring joy to his heart. The kiss they shared being one of his most beautiful moments in life till now. But that happiness would live for only few seconds when he would remember that she doesn't even remember one second of that night and it was just a mere drunk confession which only God knows would be repeated or no. However, what intrigued him the most was, why did he wanted the events to repeat and why does he wished for her to remember everything just like he does. Why does his heart aches for her to repeat those words, and kiss him again?