Chapter-48

Hey guys!

I am back with the update, and you guys are gonna love this one I am sure because it features all your favourite couples from this story so enjoyyyy! Moreover, about the less updates these days, the reason is as you all know, colleges have started offline classes and I too have them five days a week till 4pm, hence I am rarely at home now to type and update. Hence, I kinda thought to make an updating schedule like updating every weekend and in between if tehir is some holiday because updates otherwise are really difficult. Also, I was thinking to put the two new stories on hold and only update Forbidden love and this one till these are complete only because it would be easy. So yeah, you can expect updates on weekends.

Enjoyyyy!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"I don't love her. Ms. Taara Verma, I am in love with .............................YOU! You dumbass!"

Taara closed her eyes hearing the words from Sanskar which she was dying to hear since the day she realised her love for him, a small smile came on her lips which reflected on his face too. The duo was lost in the other's eyes, but suddenly Taara's face lost it's shine when a thought came to her mind.

Why suddenly? Why after we..................kissed? Is it just because............he is feeling attracted?

Her mind resurfaced with various doubts, not able to cope up with the sudden feelings he developed for her. after all, just a month back he was busy planning surprises for his girlfriend so lovingly, and now he is claiming to love her. He was confused seeing her face losing its color, when she looked at him with a blank face. He didn't got a nice feeling seeing that.

Holding his hand, she removed it from her face making him frown, before she said,

"Please Sanskar, mujhpe taras khaakar ya fir uss kiss ki wajah se tumhe ye sab karne ki zarurat ni hai."

Her words slipped the ground under his feet, he was flabbergasted at the same time intrigued about what she was implying,

"What do you mean?"

He asked her sceptically, when she said hurting him more than ever, "Yahi ki, just because mene tumhe kaha ki I love you and uss din nashe mein...hu...humne....gal...galati se kiss kiya, iske liye tumhe....jho...jhoot bolna ki koi zarurat nahi hai ki tu...tum bhi mu..mujhse.........."

Saying that she started looking everywhere but him while he was still trying to intake the fact that she really thought he was lying. Still, he tried to remain calm and tried saying,

"Taara, tum galat samjh........"

But she didn't hear anything, rather shook her head fiercely moving away from him,

"Please Sanskar, let's just forget anything happened at all."

He frowned, trying to find words and holding her, but she jerked away his hand saying, "What? Main kya galat keh rahi hu? It's been two years tum Vishakha ke sath ho, kehte aa rahe ho usse pyaar karte ho. Tab tumne mujhe ek baar bhi notice nahi kiya...or...or ab achanak jab tumhe pata chala I love you, mene tumhe kiss kardiya, to tumhe all of a sudden mujhse pyaar ho gaya hai. Main kese maan lu you actually love me?"

He was looking at her speechless, not able to say anything, with a sad smile she shook her head and said,

"I am trying to forget whatever happened and move on in life, main hamari dosti nahi khona chahti meri unreqruited feelings ki wajah se. Please, tum bhi bhool jao sab."