Chapter-35

Enjoy readinggg!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Everybody was still in Taani's room, it was almost two hours still she was out like a log, Rey was sitting in the same position since hours, not even budging for a minute, his hand caressing Taani's head after every ten minutes and kissing her hand softly.He remembered their morning, where she was so happy, blushing and giggling in his arms, her current state was making him depressed. He wanted to see her like she was in the morning, blushing and giggling as he loved her.

He was so scared when Taani got the coughing fits, he swore on the almight he has never felt so scared in life ever. Her condition made him shiver in fear from head to toe, his heart was still restless. He sighed leaning down and kissing her head once, he caressed her cheek softly with the back of his fingers, his thoughts racing in his mind,

Please get up jaana, don't scare me more. I can't see you like this, don't do this to me, don't make this harder. Please, wake up.

And as if she heard him, her eyelids fluttered the next moment, and her fingers moved slightly in his hand, Rey looked ta her attentive and called softly,

"Taani! ......Jaan!"

His words cut the silence in the room like a knife and everybody's attention went to him, as he spoke again,

"Jaan, wake up. I am here."

Everybody stood up as Taani moaned slightly and rushed towards her bed, where she moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. All took a sigh of relief and Rey asked in a worried voice,

"Jaan, are you okay?"

Taani looked at him through her slightly blurred vision and then at him, she tried getting up and he helped her a little making her lean her back on the pillows, Gauri mumbled,

"Araam se Rey."

He sat beside her as Avantika sat on her other side caressing her head, "Ab kesa feel ho raha hai bachha?"

Taani said through her clogged voice, "Fin...fine maa."

Rey looked at her and asked, "Water?"

She nodded softly and Kanchi handed him a glass of water, she drank it from his hand when Karan asked her, "Taani bachha, you okay now?"

She nodded slightly and looked around, "Aap sab yah...yahan?"

Swadhinta nodded and answered her, "Tumhe aise haalat mein chhodke kese jaate?"

She felt tears coming in her eyes, she couldn't believe since hours all of them were sitting in her room just because she got sick. She smiled softly feeling guilty and said, "Main thik hun, a..aap sab bhi...rest kar..lijiye."

All nodded, as Adarsh smiled ta her, "Tannu, tum hamari tension mat lo, abhi bas apna dhyaan rakho." Then he turned to the elders and said, "Ek kaam karte hain, aaj raat ka function cancel kardete hain.........Taani ki condition nahi hai ki vo attend kar sake."

All nodded, when Taani immediately shook her head, "Uski zarurat nahi hai Adarsh bhaiya, aap event cancel mat karo."

Ranvijay said, "But Taani beta tumhari health.........."

She smiled weakly, "I am fine papa, aap sab hai na, mujhe kese kuch ho sakta hai." All smiled softly at her answer when she continued, "But musical night ke liye aap sab or specially bachhe kitne excited the...........or sab guests ko bhi invites hain, they all are excited. Cancelling the event will disappoint everyone, mat kariye please."