Chapter-56

Hello guys! Am back with the chapter. Hope you guys enjoy reading!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"You guys are what?"

Taara and Sanskar looked at each other anxiously as Ashish stood in front of them bewildered, looking in between the duo silently, too shocked to react. Sanskar was literally sweating seeing Ashish's blank and shocked face, while Rey, Swayam and Sharon was having a hard time controlling their laugh along with Taani who was looking at everything hesitatingly biting her nails praying for SaRa.

All of them were right now in Rey's hotel, in his suite as they decided to have lunch together while SaRa decided to tell Ashish about their relationship

All of them were right now in Rey's hotel, in his suite as they decided to have lunch together while SaRa decided to tell Ashish about their relationship. The whole Singhania family was aware by now, even Swaron was ecstatic hearing this. Only Ashish was standing shocked.

Taara nodded her head saying, "Ji bhai, we love each other."

Sanskar nodded and held Taara's hand in his, Ashish's gaze went on their entwined hands and he frowned looking at it, before asking,

"But Sanskar, what about Vishakha, you were dating her right?"

Sanskar sighed knowing this will come and said honestly,

"Ji bhai, I was dating her, but I was a fool to think I loved her. No girl make me feel like taara does, your sister is the most special girl in my life after mummas."

Ashish frowned, Rey was enjoying seeing the conversation, he knew Ashish won't say anything stupid or do something wrong with the duo. He was the most sensible ones among their friends group who rarely got angry.

Ashish raised his brows and asked, "And how do I believe you? All this time you never ever acknowledged any love, even though my sister had feelings for you. Why should I trust you with her?"

Sanskar looked at him straight in the eyes and said confidently,

"Because you know, apart from you, none can love her like me. Bhai, I knew you would doubtful, and agar main chahta main aapse sab chhupa sakta tha. But I didn't want to hide anything, I love Taara, and I know if someone should know about us being together it should be you first."