Chapter-52

Hello guys! Here is the update of your favorite story. Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

A few days later

It was morning when the sun rays entered Taarey's room falling on Taani's face who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed with a beautiful smile on her face completely oblivious to the time and day. Rey came out of the closet after getting ready only to sigh seeing her still sleeping without a care in this world.

Walking near her he was going to wake her up, but a look at her peacefully sleeping face and he forgot every sense of the world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Walking near her he was going to wake her up, but a look at her peacefully sleeping face and he forgot every sense of the world. Sitting just beside her on the bed he stole a few moments to admire her sleeping form, her hair sprawled all around her face, neck and back, her lips pulled in a small soft smile, her vermillion smudged, night dress a little displaced because of her sleeping position revealing a little of her cleavage while her whole form snuggled in the duvet. He just shook his head at the child-like woman lying in front of him.

Seeing her like that, he didn't wish to wake her up, wanting to just admire her as she slept but the day and the moment wasn't appropriate for that. Hence, he leaned towards her a little, keeping one hand beside her face and the other on her head patting it,

"Taani!"

She hummed still in her sleep making her smile as he ran his fingers in her hair strands and again called her,

"Bachhe! Wake up, we'll be late."

When he got no response he finally stated knowing she'll wake up in a jerk,

"Taani bachha, you have your entrance exam in 2 hours. Get up, varna exam miss ho jaega."

And that did the trick as in a minute her eyes flew open as if electrified. She looked at him surprised before looking at the wall clock and shrieking,

"8:45! Shit, Exam starts at 11am. Oh god I am so late."

Rey looked at her amused as she shuffled out of the bed hurriedly and started panicking. Sighing he got hold of her hand and tried to calm her down,

"Shhh jaan, relax! Abhi 9 bhi nahi baje. Tum kese late hogi? Go and get ready, fir neeche chalke we'll have breakfast and then we'll go. Jao..."

Saying that he kissed her head wishing her morning and relaxing her making her smile, she nodded and rushed towards the washroom when he shouted,

"Taani, I am taking out your clothes in the closet okay?"

After he got an 'okay' and 'thank you' in rpely from her he went inside and started finding an outfit for her. Looking through her closet, ignored all the traditionals inside there, and looked through the dresses and western casuals that were there in her closet. He soon found a dress and kept it aside along with her other necessities, soon Taani came from the bathroom in a bathrobe and he could feel his breath hitching seeing her freshly showered looking like a flower that blooms and shines with water droplets on it.