Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

Sneaking to the house... Looking around if jungkook is already home. Yeah.. that's what I'm doing currently.

I just need to get to my room, without seeing him.. that's simple, right? And this is a big house, he won't probably see me if I will just sneak in quietly.

I carefully opened the door, trying to not make loud noises. I peeked inside, roaming my eyes around the house. When I saw no one, I slipped in.

I carefully closed the door behind me, then tiptoeing to the kitchen.

No one was there also.

I went to the fridge and got some strawberries and a bottle of yogurt.

"Taehyung--"

"Ahh!" I was startled when someone suddenly spoke, causing me to let go of the strawberries and it scattered around the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said and started picking up the strawberries.

"Why are you here?" I asked in horror.

He looked up and smiled. "I'm sorry, I was about to get snacks.. we're playing games on Jungkook's room." He said and got up, putting the strawberries on the counter tops.

I looked at him, head to toe, eyebrows furrowed.

He chuckled. "Don't look at me that way, kay? I'm a change man now, I'm not gonna hurt you."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay okay.. if you don't feel comfortable around me, I'mma get back to Jungkook's room then." He said, opening a cabinet and took two packs of chips.

"I'm sorry btw... About the bullying, I was an immature asshole before." He said before he left.

I looked at where he stood earlier in total confusion. That bitch.. they literally bullied me just weeks ago and they're talking like it was years ago.

I just tsk-ed and pick up the other strawberries, putting them on a container then cleaning it on the sink.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I heard the door of my room opened, I glanced to it but went back to my computer when it was only Jaehyun.

"You got the snacks?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He answered and sat on the swivel chair beside me. He gave me a pack of chips.

"About what you said earlier.." he started. I look at him.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your mate.. you know, you said you once bullied your mate and you want to ask for his forgiveness but he's avoiding you."

"Yeah, what about it?" I curiously asked.

I did tell him about my mate, but I didn't said any names.. I don't want anyone to know yet... Cuz if he'll reject me, no one will know.

"It's Taehyung, right?"

I choked on my own saliva because of what he said. How did he knew?

"I'll take that as a yes." He said, as he open a bag of chips.

"How'd you knew?"

"Well... Just a conclusion I made when I saw Taehyung on the kitchen."

I quickly stood up from my chair.

"He's home?" I asked, eyes wide in hope.

I just want to talk to him.. that's all. And.. maybe apologize. Yes, I may hesitate on really wanting him as my mate but I don't want to feel rejection.. never.