Chapter 7

Third person's POV

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung stiffened when someone spoke behind him. He let go of the photo and turned around.

"H-hello sir."

It's a middle aged man, maybe 40.. wearing a farmer's hat, a brown overall and big boots.

"What are you doing here kid?" The man asked, looking at Taehyung with suspense.

"Ah... I found this cabin, I was thinking of meeting the owner of the garden, are you perhaps him?" Taehyung said, the man might mistaken him from a thief, which he isn't.

The man shook his head, "I'm just the gardener here... The owner rarely comes here, what do you want from him?"

"O-oh.. nothing, just want to say hi."

The man nodded. "Anyways, How did you get here?" He asked, taking off his hat. The place is kinda far and secured.. nobody have found this place except the owner the the other people the owner came with here.

"About that... Well, the first time I got here, I don't know how; it just felt like I've been here since I was a kid so I come here often."

"Often? I never see you here.. just this once." Well, it's true.. he had never seen the kid before. Taehyung seems harmless to the gardener. Talking to him won't hurt.

"I come here during night.. maybe 11 to 12? I fall asleep that's why I'm still here. Actually, it's my first time seeing this place in broad daylight."

The man nodded again. "You must be the one young master saw that night."

"Young master?" Taehyung asked, he don't know why but he felt like he wants to know him.

"The owner.. I think he saw you once when you were here."

"Oh.. may I know when is he coming back here... I would love to meet him."

"Why?"

"Nothing.. I just love meeting new faces."

"I don't know what day he'll come but he gets here every two weeks or three."

Taehyung nodded and turned back, holding the photo again. "Is this perhaps yours?" Taehyung asked, showing the photo to the gardener.

The man just shook his head.

"Is the owner in this photo?"

The man went closer to the photo. "Well.. yeah I think so, I haven't seen him when he was still a child but I think it's him." The man said pointing to one of the kids.

He pointed on the one kid standing behind the two kid that looks like Taehyung and the one kid that's hugging him.

"You should go home kid, your family might be finding you." The man said, making Taehyung remember something.

"Oh right! Thank you sir." Taehyung said as he dash off the cabin.

He ran all the way to the road, just realizing he was still holding the photo. He looked back on his way and shook his head.

"Aisshh.. no, I need to go home. I'll be a dead meat if I won't!" He yelled to himself and continue to run.

~~~~~~~

"Sir, we still haven't found any trace of the child." A man in black suit said, standing like an assistant of some wealthy business man.. well that's what he really is.

"Get some men to spy at the house.. he might come back, in the meantime search for a 16 to 18 years old, male, with a Kim surname." The man who's sitting on a swivel chair said.. he's the boss.