Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

I was woken up by my phone that keeps on ringing under my pillow. I searched for it with my hands, keeping my eyes close because I'm still sleepy.

When I found it, I opened my one eye and took a peek at the screen. It's Monday today...

I lazily put my phone away.

Mondays....

My eyes widened and I immediately got off my bed after realizing what day today is.

It's first day of college!!!

"Honey! Are you up already?" I heard mom called from downstairs.

"Yes Mom!" I answered.

"Get down for breakfast!"

"Yeah I will, I'll just take a bath!"

I hurriedly went to my closet and pulled random clothes and ran to the bathroom.

It's today! The start of my college life!

~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

Jungkook was playing with his food when his mother slapped his hands. He frowned and glared at her.

"What?" He irritatedly asked.

"Don't play with foods." She scolded. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and pushed his plate away.

"I'm done." He said and stood up.

"You didn't even took a bite sweetie... You'll get hungry in school if you won't eat." His mom said worriedly.

Jungkook didn't answered and just walked away.

"Let him do whatever he wants, he'll regret it when he's old enough." Mr.Jeon uttered.

"But he's still 17, he needs to be guided."

"No one guided me when I was younger than him until now... But look at me, I'm one of the most successful business man in the world."

"But he's different.." Mrs.Jeon said pouting as she's worried about her son.

"He'll learn by himself... Trust me."

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was taking with his friends about planning to go to clubs tonight, at the hallway when someone bumped into him.

It wasn't that hard, but it made Jungkook mad because he's short tempered.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going, I was busy looking for my class... I'm really sorry." The black haired guy who bumped him apologized and bowed thrice.

Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at him, not uttering a word.

"I'm really sorry.." the guy said and left.

Jungkook's friends looked at him, surprised.

"Woah... That's new of you, you're not going to do anything to that guy?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh I will... Just wait and see." Jungkook said smirking.

"Spoke too soon." Eunwoo uttered.

Meanwhile, Taehyung finally found his first class. He took a seat and waited for their teacher. He won't go anywhere because everywhere he goes, everyone keeps on looking at him, It's making him feel uncomfortable.

"Hey!" A guy with orange hair greeted him.

"Oh hey." He greeted back.

"You an omega?" The guy asked and Taehyung nodded. "Oh good! Finally I found someone I can feel comfortable with."