Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

"Thank you sir, come again." The clerk said and gave me the paper bag.

I went out and immediately went to my car. I was in the parking lot when I heard someone call my name.

"Jungkookie-oppa!" It was minju.

Tsk! Why does she have such an annoying voice?

She was running towards me, she's wearing heels so she wasn't that fast.

I glared at her and went inside my car unhesitatingly, putting the bag beside me.

This bitch is so annoying.

I started the engine when she knocked on my window. I glanced at her before started driving.

When I was far from her reach, I look at her through the mirror, smirking when she was stomping her feet on the ground.

I drove straight back to the campus, taking the bag in my hand and got off from my car.

I looked at my wrist watch. It's 9:36. They should be starting right now.

I ran immediately, not caring of the other students I bump into.

I arrived at the restroom where Taehyung was changing earlier. I went inside.

My eyebrows furrowed when I heard low moans. Wtf?

I forcefully opened the cubicle that was close, revealing two person who's eating each other's faces.

"What the f-- Oh! Fvck! Jungkook what are you doing here?" It was yugyeom... With a girl?

It was the same girl that approach Taehyung just earlier.

I gave them a disgusted look.

"If you're going to fvck her, get a room. Not at a public place." I said, glaring at the both of them.

I noticed there was a hint of blood in the girl's uniform, near her neck.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, lowering her head. Yugyeom immediately raised her head, giving her a light kiss on the lips.

"Don't be." He muttered.

Yugyeom looked at me, giving me a 'what' look.

"Get out." I said with a disgusted tone.

They went out from the cubicle, Yugyeom holding her waist.

This is making me throw up.

"Wait for me outside ,hmm?." I heard yugyeom whispered to her, sweetness laces on his voice. That's new.

The girl nodded and went outside.

"Don't scare her dude." Yugyeom said to me, snatching the bag on my hand.. opening it even before I could take it back.

He raised an eyebrow, looking at the clothes inside the bag.

"What? You're dressing up as a little prince now?" He said, chuckling teasingly. I took it back from him.

"It's not for me." I said, putting in on the sink where Taehyung left his box earlier.

"Aren't we classmates with her in the last class period?" I asked, eyes on Taehyung's box.. opening it lightly. Just want to check on his things.

"Who? My mate?" I nodded.

"Yeah.. I didn't recognize her tho." He said simply.

"How come? Didn't your wolf give you a notice?" I asked, arranging Taehyung uniform perfectly then seeing a small pink box.