chapter 23

Third person's POV

"Hey guys!" They all turn their heads to Seokjin who just entered.

They were called by him and now currently at his own hangout room in the university. Son's owner's privileges.

Seokjin sat beside Namjoon who immediately slide his arms to his waist but got slap by Seokjin causing him to let go.

"Since we're all here, I just here to invite you to a party happening at my house tomorrow. It's a celebration for our anniversary." Seokjin said, pertaining to Namjoon. "We don't really do this kind of things but since my father and sister insisted, we're giving it a try." He added, putting a pile of invitation cards on the table. "I'm sure you guys have a lot of friends.. you could invite them. They'll be needing this cards to enter, just for safety purposes."

Most of them took some invitation cards and bagged them. Including Yugyeom, Jaehyun and other friends.

Jimin looked at Yoongi. "Can we go?" He asked.

"There'll be too many people, it's too dangerous." Yoongi said boredly, almost dozing off.

"Ey hyung! Let Jimin come to the party! It's just for once." Hoseok butted in. Jimin nodded in agreement.

Yoongi looked through Jimin's eyes. "Do you really want to come?" He asked.

Jimin nodded. "But if you're not going, I won't go. I'll just stay at the apartment with you." He said pouting.

"We're going then, I don't want you to get bored at the apartment just because I didn't let you out" Yoongi said.

All of them payed attention to them, some are melting at sweetness and some are looking at them with disgust. Bitter cause they're single.

Jungkook attention went to Taehyung when he stood up and took two invitation card.

He followed him with his eyes.

"Can we go now? My girlfriend is waiting for me." Yugyeom said, looking at his phone.

They exclaimed at the change of attitude.

"Just go lover boy." Jaehyun pushed him. "I'm going too." He said, waving his hand to them.

Seokjin nodded. Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jisoo followed out too.

"I'm going too." Taehyung said, immediately running out the room.

Jungkook followed behind him but with slow steps.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo took one and went out too, leaving Seokjin and Namjoon in the room.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook followed to where Taehyung was going, only frowning when they arrived at the student council room.

When Taehyung entered the room after knocking, he took a peek through the window.

"An invitation to a party?" A voice said, the owner is Jihoon.

"Yeah.. Seokjin hyung said we could invite our friends." Taehyung answered. "I hope you could come. It will be fun."

"Um.... Okay! I'll go, just in one condition."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked in pure innocence.

"You won't leave me at the party alone.. I'm not a outgoing person, so I don't know what to do whenever I'm at a party."

Jungkook almost released a loud scoff but immediately covered his mouth.

"Sure, I don't attend parties that much.. I don't know how it goes too." Taehyung giggly said.