Chapter 20

Third person's POV

Jungkook face lit up as soon as he heard what Taehyung said.

"People make mistakes... But I hope you won't repeat yours." Taehyung said as he turn towards the door.

He was already at the door frame when Jungkook called him.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung stopped on his tracks but didn't look back.

"Thank you."

Taehyung smiled to himself. "This isn't only for you.. it's for me too, so don't thank me." He said and continue on his way.

Jungkook ran after him. "Wait!" He called again. This time Taehyung looked back.

"We can go home together... If you want to." Jungkook said.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment.

"I still have to buy something, you should go home first." He replied and turned his back.

"I can drive you there... And so we can go home together." Jungkook insisted.

Taehyung heaved a heavy sighed before answering. "Fine."

~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

We're out of strawberries at home so I decided to buy some, apparently I have someone with me.

I was getting packs of strawberries in the cart when I felt being watch. I subtly glanced around, checking if someone's staring at me.

"Hey, something wrong?" Jungkook asked. I looked at him and shook my head immediately.

"Here.. is this what you need?" He asked, handing me a bottle of Jam, strawberry flavored of course.

I took it from him and put it beside the strawberries.

"Hmm.. thanks." I said and pushed the cart. I give a last glance around but see no one suspicious but other customers.

Maybe I'm overthinking?

I just shrugged and went to the counter. The cashier looked at me then to Jungkook.

"Are you Mr.Kim Taehyung, sir?" She asked. I was confused but nodded anyways. Obviously she's talking to me, there's no other Kim Taehyung here.

"A guy went here just now, he told me to hand this to you." She said as she pulled a bag of luxurious clothes!

Gucci!!

My eyes widened and pointed at myself. "For me?" I asked.

She nodded. I frowned in confusion.

Who would give this to me? It's not my birthday yet.

I was about to get the bag when someone took it from behind me. It was Jungkook.
He was frowning furiously while getting the bag open. I snatched it from him.

"That's for me."

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"You shouldn't accept gifts from random people especially from people who you don't even know." He said.

I looked at the cashier who's getting my groceries done.

"Did the guy said his name?" I asked, she just shook her head.

I pouted in disappointment. I could've thank him.

"Give me that, I'll buy you new ones." Jungkook said, trying to get the bag from me.