Chapter 8

Third person's POV

Second time the men in black rang the doorbell, Taehyung shrugged and opened the door slightly, enough for the men to see him.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Mr.Kim?" The taller man asked.

"Yes?"

When Taehyung answered, the other man raised his right hand as if he's signaling someone.

Taehyung's eyes widened when more men came out from the black van, not so far away from the house.

He immediately tried to close the door but failed when the taller man pushed the door wide open.

"W-what do you want?" Taehyung asked, terrified.

"Just come with us if you don't want to get hurt."

~~~~~~~

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, as his boyfriend keeps on walking back and forth in front of him.

Jimin looked at him. "Taehyung's not answering his phone." He said, worried expression painted on his face.

"Maybe he's busy.. calm down."

"I don't think so... He said he'll call me but it's been 3 hours and still he hasn't and he haven't read any of my messages yet."

"Calm down, I'm sure he's fine.. unless, jungkook had gone crazy and search for him just to bully him." Yoongi said, chuckling a bit.

"It's not a good joke." Jimin said, glaring at yoongi.

"Just sit down, I'm sure he'll call you later or tomorrow."

Jimin sighed and walked towards yoongi, sitting beside him. Yoongi grabbed him and pulled him closer.

"Are you gonna attend Jungkook's birthday party?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know... But if you want to, we can go." Yoongi answered.

"Almost everyone in the campus will be there.. especially the unmated ones. It will be a big celebration.. it would be a lot of fun to be there."

"So, do you want to go?"

"Hmm.. kinda but I don't want to leave out Taehyung. If we'll go, I would love to go with him."

"We can go.. He just need to stay out of sight from Jungkook... And I'm sure the others won't let Jungkook just bully someone in front of everyone.. especially Namjoon and Jin hyung."

Jimin nodded. He snuggled himself up to yoongi, hugging him. "I'm kinda excited to know whom Jungkook's mate will be."

~~~~~~~

The two men in black guided Taehyung to a room. He stopped by the door, not wanting to come in.

"Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Kim will be here, wait in the room." The taller man said.

"I need to go home.. I need to find my mom." Taehyung said, trying to walk away but two other men blocked his way.

"We have her... You'll see her after this."

Taehyung looked at the guy. "You have her? What did you do to her?" He asked.

"Just go in Mr.Kim, Mr.Jeon will explain everything later." The guy said.

"No, I need to see her first.. I need to check if she's alright."

"She's better than fine Mr.Kim."

Taehyung looked at him suspiciously.

The guy opened the door, revealing a white painted room. It's bigger than expected.