Chapter 12

(((AUTHORS NOTE//// so I finally brought myself to write a chapter and just stop being a sissy and just take the time to write, even though this chapter took me about an hour, and I'm sorry for the bad quality chapters, they're fillers :/ anyway, thanks for 3K reads, so I bless you all with a new chapter. unedited)))

Louis' POV

I stood at the door, struggling to open it.
"Give me the key." Harry smirked and grabbed the key.
"Go ahead, you try." I let him to the door.
Harry was concentrating so hard his tongue was creeping out of his mouth.
"Annnddddd....BAM!" Harry moved over and let me in.
"Wow, I'm getting beat by the student teacher." I laughed and went to sit on the couch. Then a nasty thought grazed my mind. School. They will get so suspicious if Harry isn't there, and neither am I. Well, too bad.
"Harry, you have to call or e-mail the school saying you're not gonna be there." I said looking to Harry.
"You call, and I will e-mail." He said tossing my phone at me.
"Done." Harry said laughing.
"Hush!" I said putting a finger on my lips. Harry laughed, which made me laugh.
"I'm gonna get a shower." Harry said, and started walking toward the shower, but stopped in front and winked.
"Little shit." I mumbled under my breath till the ringing stopped and I got the main office.
"Hi, this is Louis Tomlinson, and I will not be able to make it to work on Monday, and Tuesday, but if I'm not able to come on Wednesday, I tell you Tuesday." I said smiling.
"Okay, that's okay. See you soon." The secretary said before hanging up.
"Louis!!" Harry shouted. I rolled my eyes and then walked into the bathroom. Harry's head was peeping out of the shower, he had shampoo on his head, and he looked so adorable.
"What?" I asked trying not to stare.
"I'm lonely, would you like to join?" Harry asked making a puppy dog face. I turned beet read.
"Harry, wouldn't that be innapropri-" I was cut off.
"Pleaseeeee." Harry pleaded like a child, or a puppy.
"Okay?" I said questionably.
I slipped off my socks, then pants, then shirt. I was in my boxers. Harry looked eagerly at me. I slowly slid my boxers off. Harry smiled, and led me into the shower. I stood in the warm water, it felt so nice on me.
"Isn't this nice?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around my back and slightly touching my butt.
"Yeah." I said starting to ease up, and hugging Harry back. He took his head off of my shoulders. He kissed me, more passionate than any other time. I have to admit, I felt something. He started kissing on my neck. He hit my sweet stop and I gasped. He knows his way around men. He started down and finally got to my hips.
"Harry." I interrupted.
"Yeah?" He stood up.
"I'm not ready to exactly take this big of a step..." I said looking at him.
"Okay. I have a question." Harry said.
"What is it?" I asked genuinely curious of what his question was.
"Will you please let me take you out on a proper date." Harry asked. There he was, in the shower, completely naked, asking me, Louis Tomlinson, out.
"Yes." I said hugging him as if he just proposed.
We both got on rod the shower and got dried off. I wore Harry's sweater that was huge on me. I also had some basket ball shorts on. Harry was shirtless, and had on some volleyball type shorts. We watched Titanic and Harry cried. I caught myself before I could shed a tear.
One thing I noticed though was, I felt so right there with Harry. I felt loved. I knew Harry was the one.