Chapter 4

Ok guys, I'm going to recommended some songs for this chapter.
The best song for this chapter is-DNA by little mix. Another good song is- Give Me Love by Ed sheeran. I just decided to let you know they kinda go with the chapter. So I hope you like it. And also there is going to be a questionable scene. I will tell you when though.
______________

Louis

When I wake up, I can't help but think of Harry. "I'm straight. I'm straight." I mummer to myself. Just something about him makes me want to just pull on those curls of his. "Hi Lou!" Eleanor says while walking in my room with a cup of tea. "Good morning love." Eleanor says handing me my tea. "Good morning to you too." I say taking the cup of tea Eleanor. Eleanor sits beside me on the bed, grabbing my hand. She snuggled up beside me. She started to kiss me. This is usually the way she tries to turn me on. But this time it doesn't. It hasn't ever since I kissed Harry. "Um, El, I don't really feel good." I say slightly pushing her off me. She felt my forehead. "You're cool." Eleanor says after. I just shook my head, I got up, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. I pulled out my phone. I have to text Harry. I need to see him, so maybe I will get over this.

To: Harry

Hi, this is Louis. I need to see you, to discuss something.

I got a text back about 4 minutes later. It was about 7:30 on a Sunday. I would usually be asleep if Eleanor hadn't have woken me up. But I doesn't even matter now, I'm up.

From: Harry

Sureeeee! I love in an apartment. Third floor room 56.Come around 10:00?

I replied instantly

To: Harry

Okay. See you then.

I texted back. I went up stairs. Eleanor was lying on my bed with her robe on. "El, not now. I have to go somewhere at 10:00." I said looking in at her. I don't know why I am so unattracted to her. I usually would've been in there by now. I went into my room, ignoring El, and going straight to my closet. I stepped into my walk in closet, I picked out my black skinny jeans, and my black tee shirt that El says "fits in all the right places." I walked out of the closet, down the hall, into the bathroom. I stripped out of all my clothes, and turned on the shower. I climbed in, something didn't feel right, but I proceeded. I just felt so lonely, but doesn't everyone. I lathered up my hair in my shampoo that smelled like apples. When I was done with my shower, I got out and dried my self. I put on my clothes, and I dried my hair and just messed it up. I brushed my teeth, and left the bathroom. I ran downstairs and checked my phone. 9:45. "Shit, I have to go." I said to myself and put on my shoes. "Bye El, I love you." I said. I didn't have time for a reply. I jumped into my car and drove off to Harry's apartment.

When I got there I knocked on the door. A girl with blonde hair answered. She had green eyes and freckles. "Hi! You must be Louis." The girl said smirking. "Yes I am. Who are you?" I asked smiling back at the girl who looked about 15, but had to be older. "I'm Tara, come on in." Tara said letting me in their apartment. It was quiet small, but quiet big. (a/n carrot pun intended oops) "Hi Louis!!" I heard Harry say. He turned around, looking down on me smirking. He looked stunning. "No stop Louis, your straight." I said to myself. "So what did you want to talk about?" Harry asked sitting down, patting a place on the couch, wanting me to sit there, so I did. "About the kiss." I said. "I know I can't stop think about you either." Harry said winking at me. "No no, I'm not gay!" I said maybe a little to loud. "God, for a straight man, you do like me." Harry said with a cheeky little smile. "No, I'm straight I didn't like it." I said back. "You're at least bi sexual." Harry said back. I could feel myself burning up. There was a long pause, I just looked at Harry. God, I seriously feel like I'm melting. But I'm straight.

(A/n okay guys, this part may be a little suggestive. I'm just saying.)

Before I knew it, I kissed Harry. I forced my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues battling for dominance, and just moving in sync. Harry started trailing his kisses down my neck. I let out a moan. He took my breathe away. I pulled myself on top of him, grinding my hips, and he synchronized with me. "Oh... Lou." Harry said through our kiss, Harry tugged the end of my shirt.

(A/n It's over :( until next time.)

Tara walked down the hall from her bed room. I snapped back. "No." I said out of breathe. "What?" Harry said smirking. "What did I do?" I asked. "You did what you wanted. You let free. But, I'm not going to be your sex slut if you don't love me." Harry said sitting up. "I don't. I'm straight" I said standing up backing up. "Okay, now out." Harry said, his lip quivering. "I really do want to be your friend." I said to Harry. "I have enough friends." Harry said leading me to the door. I put my head down in shame. I can't believe I did that. I'm straight.

I'm straight, right?

____________________

Until next time I update 😂

974 words kida short :/

Ily!!!