Chapter 10

Harry's POV

When I got Louis' text, I almost puked. So many questions were running through my head. I don't know what to do. And frankly, I can't calm down. Should I try to find Lou? Should I confront Eleanwhorė? Should I ask Tara? I don't know anymore. I texted Louis about 10 times freakin out, but I got no answer. He probably shut it off.
"Tara!" I yelled
"What!" Tara groaned not wanting to get up because it was only 6:30.
"I'm going to find Louis, call me if you need me, I'll be away for however long it takes." I said to Tara before grabbing the essentials. My phone, phone charger, extra clothes, deodorant, a brush, some things to clean myself with, and my wallet. I went to my car, and started it up. I buckled my seat belt, and sighed, I'd better get comfy, this could take a while. I turned on the radio, and started my way.

Where did Louis want to go his whole life? He once told me he wants to go to Florida, but I doubt it. I went to all his favorite places and looked for his car. His favorite cafe, his favorite restaurant, his favorite stores, basically everywhere he loves. I went back to Tara, and I'm flying to Florida.

I got u ticket, and I'm leaving late at night. I will be there in the morning. I got all my stuff to leave, and then I drove to the airport. I booked a hotel, and I got on the plane.

When I got there, I immediately went to the hotel, I was exhausted, I slept there. All my dreams were about Louis. And the first thing I was going to do when I woke up is call Louis, he can't keep his phone off forever. I will get him, and I love him. I love Louis, and nothing will ever split us apart, nothing.

______________
this is really short but it's a filler.
unedited
***IF YOU HAVE READ UP TO NOW BEFORE THE DATE OF 1/23/15 'Tara' IS 'Mia' I JUST CHANGED HER NAME***