Chapter 20

Louis POV

"Harry!"  I yelled as loud as I could wondering where my love could have went while I was on the restroom.

"Hazza!!"  I yelled even louder awaiting for a response even though nothing was audible.  I rarely call Harry 'Hazza' anymore because it's a childish name, but it's still his nickname so I use when I must.
I stood at the top of the stairs waiting impatiently for Harry to answer, tapping my toes and as the seconds ticked on, the beat got faster.  I ran down the stairs looking left to right to see if Harry was there but he was nowhere in sight.  I started to get worried and panic but I tried to stay calm for now.  I went to the living room,  dining room,  bathroom,  closet,  and the last place to check was the basement where our washer and drier is.  I hate being in the basement especially alone, but I'm going for my boyfriend Harold.

I walked down the stairs looking in every direction flicking on every light switch,  and then all the sudden Harry jumped out and tackled me.  I think I peed myself honestly.

"HARRY WHAT THE FU-" Harry cut me off with a kiss.  He knows how to shut a boy up.

"Uh, okay" I said smiling and hugging my boy.

"I know you hate the basement, so I hid down here to see if you really loved me." Harry said smiling, looking the slightest bit confused, as always.

"It was a test?  To make sure I love you?" I said with a grin on my face laughing under my breath and blushing a tad.

"Well, I knew you loved me I just wanted to be certain." Harry said.

If he only knew what I was going to do for him.  Harry and I had always talked about getting tattoos that matched.  We know we're going with a nautical theme and Harry is going to get the more submissive tattoos while I'll get the more dominant ones.  We've been talking about it a lot lately but I'm going to initiate this.  I never really wanted tattoos,  but I think Harry has an extreme wanting for some.  To him,  matching tattoos are like the ultimate commitment,  and honestly it is.  Marriages don't have to be forever you can always get a divorce,  but tattoos are forever.  Up until recently you couldn't get rid of them but now you can but its not that common.  Anyways, Harry and I want a tattoo of a rose and a dagger.  So, tomorrow I'm going to the tattoo shop and I'm getting the dagger.

[next day]
I walked into the tattoo parlor and I really don't think that my heart has really ever beat this hard in my life. I felt as if my whole stomach was going to come up and burn a hole through my throat. Soon enough, they asked what I needed so I told them that I was looking for some type of dagger for my forearm. The tattoo artist doodled up a quick drawing of a dagger in about 10 minutes and yet it was so detailed and it would've taken me about 2 hours to recreate it and still it would only be halfass. See, I kind of had a midlife crisis right there on the spot when it hit me that a complete stranger doodled something on a piece of paper and it took him 10 minutes but that exact drawing is going to be on myself for the rest of my life. That thought made my stomach churn even more.

I still agreed to that tattoo and decided that I would be extremely content with that one. The tattoo artist sat me in this black leather chair that was cold when I first sat in it but my body temperature warmed it up soon. I put out my left arm showing them the exact spot on my forearm where I wanted the tattoo. They cleaned my arm and then got the gun ready. They didn't give me a countdown or anything they just went at it. The pain wasn't that bad but just enough for me to say it's intense. I knew that this pain is worth it though because i'm only truly doing it for my love and I'm certain that he'll appreciate it.

____________
BOIS LEMME TELL YOU ALL IVE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR THREE YEARS AND IM NOT STOPPING NOW ITS 1:42 IN THE MORNING AND IM WRITING THE END OF THIS BOOK IF IT KILLS ME. IF YOURE STILL HERE JUST KNOW THAT IM GRATEFUL AND IN THE FIRST LIKE 7-10 CHAPTERS I WAS 12 LET ME LIVE. @ my single hater