Chapter 18

Louis POV

Harry laid in bed next to me. I smiled at his beauty.
"Hey babes." I said and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and he had a raspy morning voice.

"Louis, I'm so glad I have you." Harry said. Ughh why does he have such a sexy morning voice. His tousled curls were all over. His green eyes sparkled.

"You are literally so attractive." I said and threw my arm over him. He cuddled in and started drifting back to sleep. His soft snores almost put me to sleep. I stayed up and kept him in my arms. We laid there for a good hour, the whole time I was thinking of was when we go visit Harry's parents later on today. I know Anne is a great person, but will she approve of me being the teacher and Harry's still only a student teacher. Gemma is pretty cool, and I've met her before, she's my queen.

"Did I go to sleep?" Harry asked sitting up a little.

"Yup." I said smiling at his hair that went everywhere. He finally sat up completely and put his feet on the floor. He got up off the bed and walked to the door flicking the light on. He walked back to the closet and tripped a little.

"Black jeans and white shirt?" Harry paused, "or black jeans and your football jersey?" He continued smiling with both shirts in hand.

"My jersey." I smiled and he threw the white shirt back into the closet and slipped it on.

"Okay, my turn." I said smiling at Harry.

"Black jeans and the ysl shirt you bought me, or black jeans and my black cutoff?" I said looking at Harry.

"Black cutoff and wear your snapback." Harry said smiling.

"Harry, I have to ask, are we gonna get married one day?" I asked looking at Harold with a serious face.

"Of course!" Harry bounced back. "And," Harry added, " have 3 kids." He smiled.

"Oh really." I laughed a bit.

"Girl twins, and a boy." Harry said jumping on the bed a little bit.

"Whatever I can do to make my baby happy." I said smiling. I had walked over to the bed Harry was sitting on and kissed him with all the passion I had ever felt before. My lips lingered on his and he brought the kiss back together, grasping the back of my neck to bring me closer. I was sitting on his lap, playing with his curls as the kiss burned with passion.

Harry pulled away. "I love you to the moon and back, several times." Harry said pecking my nose. I blushed and smiled. All mine.

||||||||||||||||||||||

"So, Louis, how did you and Harry meet exactly?" Anne said quietly from across the table.

"Well, interesting story, kind of," I laughed, "Harry is a student teacher, as you know, and I'm the teacher." I said, Anne just nodded.

"You seem lovely." Anne smiled.

"As do you." I replied with a big smile. Harry muttered something to Gemma, but I couldn't make it out exactly.

"Lou, would you like to see my old room, where we will be staying tonight since it's about an hour drive?" Harry asked smiling.

"Sure, love." I said standing up and taking Harry's hand. He led me upstairs and showed me his old room. The walls had posters of old childhood stars. A few pictures of him were framed on the wall as well.

"Wow." I had said smiling and chuckling a bit under my breath.

"What?" Harry said with a grin on his face.

"We can spoon tonight!" My face lit up, as did Harry's. We both enjoyed spooning as much as the next couple.
Gemma knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Harry yelled. We were sitting on his bed and he had his arm over my shoulders, hugging me.

"Okay," Gemma started, " the walls are not sound proof. I don't want to hear my brothers moans in the early hours of the morning, and Louis, you're a lovely lad, but I don't really want to hear your moans either to be quiet frank." Gemma stated and Harry laughed a few times, I did as well.

"Okay Gemma!" Harry said laughing. "Leave us to our cuddling!" Harry then said louder. She threw her head back laughing, she turned around and slammed the door leaving.
Harry and I didn't sleep much that night. We mostly talked about life, and it got really deep. Harry and I both cried about once. We were soulmates and nobody could deny that.

_______________________
Okay guys soooo I'm back¿?
I've been having serious writers block on the story.
The end is coming, but don't worry.
I'm always here for you,,, don't think twice about direct messaging me on here, I'll answer, maybe not right away but I will nonetheless haha.

Loveeee you guyssssss