Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I walked into the airport with my bags, we're flying back because, why not. I held Louis' hand and walked at the same pace as him.
"Gate 12." Louis muttered to himself. Harry giggled.
"Here we are!" I said jumping up and down.

------after the flight-------

Louis groggily walked off the plane and sat down.
"Common big boy, lets go get you some coffee." I said picking Louis up like he broke his foot. We went up to the nearest coffee place, Starbucks. I usually don't go for it, but I will pass out if I don't get coffee right now.
"Two coffees, not decaf." I said and the lady told me the total. I paid, then handed Louis his coffee. He stood there with a blank expression on his face.
"How do you like your coffee?" I asked.
"3 sugars, and creamer." Louis said. 'Just like mine' I said to myself before going up to the counter to get some sugar. We finished our coffee and Louis was finally awake.

"Morning, Harry." Louis said while stretching out.
"Morning lovely." I said in return. I pulled out my phone and squinted since it was on the highest brightness, it sucks.
"It's 4:00am" I said trying to smile.
"Take me to the damn car, and get me to bed." Louis said standing up.
"Okay, okay." I said, taking his hand while we walked to the car.
"I'll drive." I offered and Louis was already in the passengers seat, sleeping. I smiled because of how cute he looked, and drove to my place.

When I turned into my driveway, I could see strobe lights through the windows, and I heard music blaring. Louis' eye peeked open.
"Oh no." I said. Tara must be holding anything one of her infamous house party.
"Why is the music so damn loud?" Louis asked laughing a bit.
"Let's go, I mean if I can't stop it, why not embrace it?" I asked laughing.
"But I look like rotten shit." Louis said looking down at his clothes.
"You look perfect."I said and pecked his lips.
"Let's go." I said and hopped out of the car.
Louis hopped out of the other side. I ran up to the door and rustled through my pockets for my keys. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. A crowd of people were in the living room alone. I texted Tara.

Tarrrrra XD
Where u b bitch?

I got a response soon after.

Tarrrrra XD
Kitchen.

She answered and I ran into the kitchen. Louis was behind.
"HARRY!!!" Tara screamed and jumped into my arms hugging me.
"I missed you." Tara said. Jumping down from my hug.
"I missed you too, can you clear up the party? I want you to meet someone." I said and Tara had one of the biggest smiles on her face.
"Of course!" Tara said.
Tara stood up on the table and shut off the music.
"YOOO! ALL YOU BISHES AND BROS IN THE HOUSE! THE PARTY IS OVERRRR, UNTIL NEXT TIME, THANK YOU FOR COMING!" Tara said and stepped down off the table out of breath.
"Good one Tara, thanks."I said and walked into the living room to Louis.
"This is Louis." I said smiling.
"Louis Tomlinson?!" Tara exclaimed hugging Louis tightly, Louis hugged back.
"Tara Heartman!" Louis said back.
"How have you been???" Tara asked Louis.
"Good good, and you?" Louis asked back.
What is this?

_________________

Yoooo! It's Mi here.

hope you like this Chappy!

ilyilyilyilyilyilyily