Chapter 5

Harry

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" my alarm clock buzzed. I rolled out of bed. I was red from crying all night. Good thing I have a girl roommate in case my shower doesn't take the redness away from my eyes. I walked down the hall into the shower. Like usual all I could think about in the shower was Lou. The way he can grind his hips, in just the perfect movement. He doesn't like me. He just wants me to be his stress reliever and he doesn't even like me. If I let him walk all over me like that, I would be like a slut. I could never do that to someone who doesn't love me back. When I got out of the shower, my face was still red. I put on my clothes, and dried my hair before running into Tara's room and seeing if she could help me.

"Tara, fix me." I said and her eyes widened. "What do you mean?" she asked very confused. "Put makeup on me, make it look like, I'm not sad about Louis." I said sitting next to her. She got up and grabbed her makeup bag. She sat in front of me, and started pulling out makeup. "This will make your face less red." Tara said rubbing a cream onto my face. "This will make you're face 100% not red." Tara said putting another cream on top. "Done." Tara said putting all her make up away. "Thank you." I said hugging her. I ran to the mirror, and saw that my face looks like I wasn't crying. I went into the living room, and threw on my shoes leaving the apartment. When I got to my car, I looked at the time. "6:30." I said to myself slouching in my seat. I'm early. I drove through a McDonalds. "I will have a Mocha Frappe, and a sausage mcmuffin." I said waiting for a reply. "Ok, your total is 7 pounds even." I drove to the first window and gave the girl my money. Then I got to the second window and got my food. The order was correct, for the first time ever.

I got to school early. "Harry." Louis said when I got into the class. "Hi Louis." I said rolling my eyes. "Harry, I really do want to be your friend." Louis said. "I have enough friends." I replied. "Harry, you are a great guy, and if I was gay, I would be all over you." Louis said smiling coming towards me. "You're gay! You were all over me! You don't like me, but you like boys!" I said almost shouting. Louis started blushing. He is so adorable it almost kills me. "Three words." I said to Louis. "I like you?" Louis said back. "Wrong." I said looking away, and onto my phone.

From: Joe<3

Hey haz! I love and miss you. I can't wait to see you.

To: Joe <3

Hi Joey! I miss you too! Want to come over tonight?

From: Joe <3

Sure, be over at 7:00?

To: Joe <3

Perfect.

I didn't get a text back because I turned my phone off.

When school was over, I just left. I didn't talk to Louis or anything. I had a boyfriend, and Louis "straight". I got home, and Niall was on the couch. "Hi Harry!" Niall said to me, in which I waved in reply. "Why are you in a tux?" I asked Niall. "We are going to my brothers weddin' and I'm here 5 hours early, so we aren't late." Niall said chuckling a little bit. I grabbed some milk out from the fridge. "Well I hope you have a good time." I said to Niall before walking into my room. "Harry!" I heard Tara scream into my room. "That's me!" I yelled back. "Come in here now!!!" Tara
yelled louder. She must want me to do her hair.

I walked into her room. "What?" I asked. She was in a pink dress that went about two inches above her knee. She had a black belt on, and all black converse. "Do my hair?" Tara asked doing the puppy dog face. "Only for you." I said before picking up a brush. Tara's hair was pin straight, so I brushed her hair through and curled it. "Thanks Harry." Tara said before giving me a hug and running off with Niall. I saw the time was 6:00, Joes house is about 30 minutes away, so I started to drive there now. I listened to music on my ride there. When I got there it was 6:45, because I took the long ride there. I climbed up the tree by his window, and saw a dark body figure. But then there was another one. It wasn't either of his parents, or another boy. I opened the window, and saw him making out with a girl.

"It's nothing." I heard Joe say become detaching their kiss. He was buttoning up his shirt. "Who are you?" I asked the girl. "I'm Tasha." The girl said. She had long blonde hair that reached almost to her butt. She had bright blue eyes. She was tall. "I'm Harry, Joes boyfriend." I said. "I'm Joes girlfriend." Tasha said back to me. Both of us narrowing our eyes at Joe. I climbed down, off the tree. And drove home. Just to find a car sitting there that was familiar, but someone I really wanted, but at the same time really didn't.

_______________

Oh my gosh. I'm reading this really good Larry fan fic called 'Yours Truly, Louis" It is life. I think it's by Lovelyshippings. You should read it. Its really good

I love you !