Chapter 13

Louis' POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my ringtone blared and I'm surprised the people around us haven't come over and complained. Eleanor was calling. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
"Louis.." Harry opened his eyes slightly. I shushed him and answered the call second guessing it right when I hit the green answer.
"Louis!" an oh too high voice said.
"Hi, Eleanor." I said very calmly.
"I miss you so much!!!" She shrieked. I could've hung up right then.
"Thanks." I said with a slight laugh.
"So, I have to tell you something." She said, and I really, extremely hoped she was breaking up with me.
"Go on." I said softly into the phone.
"I'm pregnant..." She said onto the phone with a sad-ish voice.
"Oh no." I said grabbing my forehead as I could feel a headache coming on.
"That's not it." She paused, "It's with another guy." She said. I almost fell over I laughed so hard.
"What are you laughing about?" She asked and Harry just sat there in a morning daze.
"You see," I started, "I'm gay....and I'm with Harry Styles right now." I laughed. I heard a huge gasp and she started to cry. I couldn't with her right at this moment.
"Beep beep beep" I heard before it exited my phone.
"Who was that?" Harry asked.
"Eleanor." I said laughing a bit under my breath.
"Fill me in!" He said sitting up.
"So Eleanor cheated on me while I was gone, she's knocked up!" I stopped and started laughing.
"Wow!" Harry said with wide eyes.
"So, I told her I was gay and all that." I said.
"So you're a single man?" Harry raised an eyebrow.
"Yep." I said smiling.
"So, will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked smiling ear to ear with his oh-so-adorable dimples.
"Sure." I said.
He got up and started jumping up and down. He threw his arms around me and kissed me. I of course kissed back. He sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling smiling. I wonder what he's thinking of. His emerald green eyes, his perfect curls that hang down lower than my self confidence, his tattoos, my favorite are the birds, his dimples, him. He is perfect. He is the reason I'm alive. If it wasn't for him the blade would have came with me on the trip, I would've gotten more cigarettes, he's the reason I'm happy.

I'm in love with him, and all his little things.

_____________

GUYS KEMDBSKDBJSHS
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ! 😂
okay I'll update soon.
love ya