Chapter 16

Tara's POV

Harry ran me into the living room too see none other than Louis Tomlinson. THE Louis Tomlinson. We had dated back in middle school to high school. We were great friends. He's been here before but I never really saw his face, I thought it was all a coincidence that they had the same Carmel hair and name.

After we had chatted for a while, Harry showed Louis up to his room. I heard a thump down the stairs and there Harry was.
"I, I had tripped." Harry said. I laughed.
"Loser." I replied before Harry had made his 'serious face'
"How do you know Louis?" Harry asked, genuinely concerned.
"Well," I started." We dated in middle school to high school." I said. Harry gasped.
"Really!" He said perking up a bit.
"Yeah." I replied, "I knew he was gay." I said.
"Who would give all this up." I said stoking the side of my body. Harry laughed and sat up straight again.
"If you take him away from me, I will personally drop kick your ass out of the house, across the street, pick you up, make sure you're okay, then kick you out of the house." Harry said. I laughed so hard I started crying.
"Are we done here?" I asked.
"Yes." Harry smirked and walked up to his bedroom slamming the door.

"Harry, Harry. That's why I love ya." I said to myself before shutting all the lights out and literally dragging myself up the stairs.

_________________

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DONT CARE!!!! IM SO REBELLIOUS OMG.

haha I just needed to update and like break the ice between Tara and Louis.

ily tho