Chapter 6

Louis

I saw Harry pull into the driveway. I got out of my car and slammed the door shut. He stayed in his car for a while. He had to get out sometime soon, I had nowhere to go, I'm sure Eleanor would want to know, but she doesnt matter right now. "Harry please!" I shouted so he was sure to hear me. He just started walking towards me. "Harry." I said calmly putting my hands at both his sides. He pushed through me. I ran up to catch him, he opened his door and tried to close me out, but i put my foot in the door before he could close it 100%. I walked in his apartment and everything was in bags and boxes. "Louis, please." Harry said before pointing to the door. "I will help you move." I offered. "Thanks." Harry said nodding. "When do you have to be out?" I asked. "I have till tomorrow at 6:00" Harry answered face palming himself. "Lets get started." I suggested. Harry nodded in agreement. We carried bags into my car, which was in fact bigger than Harrys. We got about 7 boxes in the trunk, and 3 bigger boxes in the back seat. "Harry, ride withme." I grabbed Harrys arm leading him to my car. He jumped in the passengers seat. "Address?" I asked Harry quickly before grabbing my GPS. "1004 Barbarian Drive" Harry said as i punched in the address. I pushed the radio on, and my two Ed Sheeran albums played.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" I asked Harry awaiting an answer. "Love him." Harry answered not looking at me. "Want to go to his concert with me, I have an extra ticket." I blurted out, where did thay come from, I dont have tickets. "I'd love too" Harry said clapping his hands. As soon as Harry started grabbing boxes, I went to my seatgeek app, and ordered two VIP tickets, and row 3 seat 6 and 7. I was so lucky they just came yesterday, and I knew because I was thinking of going before today. "Aren't you gonna help?" Harry asked laughing atthe end. I smilied at him, and grabbed a box. I walked into his new house. My jaw just about dropped to the floor. "Harry,this house is huge!" I said setting the box down, wandering around. "I will give you a tour." Harry said walking around. He walked into a bed room. "This is my room, where I frickle frackle." Harry said and I laughed. We walked into another bedroom, "This is where Tara, frickle frackles" Harry said walking to the next room. "This is where we potty." Harry said smiling. We walked into the living room, "This is where we chit chat." Harry said. We walked into the kitchen. "This is where you could taste all the delicious food I feed my roomate, and boyfriend that I have at the moment." Harry said and looked at me. "What?!" I said laughing then walking back to the car to get more boxes.

When we were done, I jumped into my car to see the time. "12:00am" I said and jumped a little when Harryinterrupted my thoughts. "Its late, thank you so much Lou. Call me if you ever need me." Harry said, I nodded and started backing up waving to Harry on my way out.

Imma satrt updating more often, this is a super short one, nonedited. ily