Chapter 17

Louis' POV

So, Harry's roommate is Tara.
Tara.
Not once have I realized it was the Tara I dated. She always looked familiar. I never could put my finger on it.
I was so blinded by how beautiful Harry is.
"LEWEYYYY!!!" I heard a British accent call me.
"Oi Oi!" I called back. Harry bursted into the room out of breath.
"What's wrong beautiful?" I asked Harry.
"Louis, I just ran up from the kitchen because I was scared, someone is eating our food." Harry said, as soon as he said that I had a feeling it was Niall. Niall Horan. High school graduate should be in Uni. I had him a few years back. When he was my student he had a tendency to sneak food into my class. I've heard Harry talk about Niall before, so I had guessed.
"Stay here babe." I told Harry before calmly getting up and walking out the door. I walked down the steps and made a sharp right and there I saw the blonde headed boy. Niall turned his head and looked at me.
"Hi Mr.Tomlinson." Niall said with a full mouth.
"Hello Niall." I chuckled.
"Haven't seen you in years." Niall said swallowing his food and shutting the fridge.
"Yeah, you have barely changed." I said looking Niall up and down realizing he seriously barely changed.
"You look exactly the same too! Why are you here though? I'm not trying to be rude I just-" I cut of Niall.
"Yeah, I'm dating Harry." I said looking down, blushing slightly.
"Awe, you two are so cute together." Niall said, going toward the couch. He laid on the couch with Tara, and soon fell into a deep sleep.
I walked back up stairs, and into the room, where a quivering Harry sitting in the corner of the room.
"It was just Niall, you dimwit." I said sitting down in front of him.
"Come here, baby." Harry said snuggling up to me.
"But aren't you little spoon?" I asked Harry.
"Normally, but I'll take your part for once." Harry said, I smiled.

I felt Harry shifting him self back and forth, he was probably having a bad dream. We normally always move our snuggle sessions onto the bed so we can get a proper nap, but this time we had just napped on the floor. It wasn't too bad, but my back did ache a bit. Harry started sweating.
"Harry, baby." I said turning around. Harry woke up roughly.
"Louis, I had the worst dream ever." Harry said almost in tears.
"Go ahead, you can tell me." I said letting Harry tell his dream.
"It all started when we came home from school together. We were in the car and you had a serious face. You told me this was too much for you and you never truly loved me, that you were using me to see Tara." Harry said and started balling.
"Harry." I said hugging him. "I love you so, so, much." I said kissing his cheek.
"Thanks Lou, you seem to make everything better." Harry said. I smiled, and he did too.
___________________
GUYS YOU SHOULD READ MY NEW STORY 😂💁🏼
it's "Dear Diary" and yeah 😂😂😂
if you want to check it out is appreciate it, but if you don't that's fine lol.
anyway
ilysm