Chapter 2

When Harry got home, he sat on the couch, pouting. Tara came downstairs and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" Tara asked Harry knowing something happened. "Nothing." Harry mumbled back. "Something's wrong, I'm your bestfriend!" Tara said putting her hand on his thigh. "It's just, today, everyone made fun of me because I'm gay. They called me fag around the halls, thinking I couldn't hear. It's just like actual high school. At least you're here to comfort me." Harry said hugging Tara. Tara hugged back in an effort to make Harry fell better. "Harry, don't worry. You're gay, but you're a fabulous person." Tara said patting Harry on the back. "Thanks for being such a great pall." Harry said pulling away from the hug.

Harry went upstairs to get changed, he went to his room, took all his clothes off except his boxers. Harry put on some basketball shorts, a beanie, and a t-shirt. He decided to go see a movie, with Tara and Joe. They went to see 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'. Once they got their tickets, and snacks they chose their seats. Harry was in the middle of Joe and Tara. The movie was good, even though Joe was on Harry like no tomorrow. "Stop Joe." Harry whispered to Joe about 10 times. "Please let's just finish this at home." Joe kept replying. Harry doesn't like sex, and doesn't like doing it, he thinks that it's a sin, and it's not for fun, it's if you really love somebody.

When they got home, Joe left, Harry saw that the time was 11:30. "Shit Tara! I have school in the morning!" Harry said running up into his bed trying to force himself to sleep, but as hard as he tried he couldn't sleep. Thoughts of Louis kept popping up. "Stop Harry, Joe is the one you love. You can't have him." Harry kept repeating to himself. He finally fell asleep. It felt like 3 minutes of sleep when Harry woke up to his alarm on his phone ringing. "5:45" Harry said to himself. Its a little earlier than yesterday, but he was late. Harry rolled out of bed and did his morning routine. It was 6:57 when he got downstairs. He ran to his car and drove away.

When he got to school, he walked into the classroom, to a sleepy Mr.Tomlinson. "Hello Louis!" Harry said to Louis, Louis just waving in reply. Harry tapped Louis on the shoulder, he jumped up. "Erm hello, Mr.Styles." Louis said in a hurry. Louis' eyes then narrowed. Louis got on to his tip toes and looked into Harry's eyes. Harry couldn't help but smile. Louis had his glasses on, and he looked cuter than the day before. He was so close their noses could touch if Harry was to even move 1/2 a centimeter. "Listen, I told you I didn't like yo-" Louis got cut off, from Harry's lips smashing onto Louis'. Louis, to Harry's surprise started kissing back, until they heard a familiar boy come into the room, Louis broke apart, and got as red as a strawberry. "Oh my gosh!" Liam said in shock. "Mr.Tomlinson, you're a fag too?" Liam asked with shock in his eyes. "No, we weren't doing anything. I was just telling Mr.Styles something." Louis said stuttering. Liam rolled his eyes and laughed. For the rest of the day Louis looked at Harry with a death stare. When the school day was over, Harry went up to Louis. "You're a good kisser." Harry said with a little smirk, Louis blushed then narrowed his eyes. "Thank you, but I am not gay. I'm as straight as a ruler and will never be gay. That will never happen again Harold." Louis said hurrying out of the room.

Harry remembered something on the way home that he forgot when he kissed Louis. Joe. "FUCK!" Harry yelled in his car, trying to get the thought of Louis' oh so soft lips that are just so kissable and his hair, how Harry would just love to run his hands through his hair, and how Harry is taller and Harry likes that, and that butt. Oh how Harry would love to be able to say that he can touch that butt whenever he wants, but no one else can. He can go on for hours. But he notices he is home. When he walks in the house, Tara and Joe are talking to each other sitting on the sofa. "Harry what's wrong, something's up." Tara said. "Nothing..." Harry said smirking. "I think I will go I think you have a fever hunny." Joe said picking up his stuff. He kisses Harry on the forehead and leaves. "Okay" Harry said ready to unload all his problems on Tara. "So I was at school, and ya know Mr.Tomlinson or Louis? Well he was telling me something but I didn't listen because we were so close and I just kept thinking about how kissable his lips would be." Harry said quickly and paused to take a breath. "You didn't-" Tara got cutoff by Harry. "Yes, I kissed him and then a student caught us, but he kissed back! But he said he was straight and that it would never happen again, but on my way home all I could think about is Louis." Harry said. "Maybe you should take a nap." Tara said to Harry giving him a hand up taking him to his room.

Harry slept till the next morning, with dreams of Louis and him all night.

___________________________

I seriously love this chapter so much.