Chapter 22

guys i'm sorry i didn't update as soon as i'd like i've been OBSESSED with this story "Nudes" by @Larry_Lashton and i stg it's so so so so good and i really recommend it i'm so addicted it's bad sooooo here we go,  but if you're looking for a good story and a hella good author w other amazing works i recommend :)))))) -M

Louis POV

When I woke up the next morning, it all kind of set in. Harry and I had gotten official matching tattoos. That's practically more official than marriage. We're basically tied together for life and that, dare I say, scares me almost.

It's not that I don't trust, or love Harry. Honestly I can truly and genuinely I love Harry Edward Styles. One day I will get down on one knee and propose and later that night he will get on both knees for me! I'm just saying. He's the love of my life and I cannot wait to put a ring on it. Currently I just don't have the money to buy a ring or plan a wedding or anything and I want to be able to support and treat Harold like the princess he is.

I looked over and twirled one of his soft, long curls in between my fingers and smiled whole heartedly. The love of my life. I could listen to his soft snores all day. I laid my head back on the pillow and put my arm around him pulling him close into my chest. He sleepily mumbled something but went right back to sleep. He curled himself into my chest more and I could feel a smile forming on his face. He gazed up at me with the biggest grin ever.
"Hello, and good morning, Mr.Tomlinson." he winked.
"You're so weird." I paused, "But I'm totally in love with it." I smiled and pushed my lips onto his cheek. He pulled me into a tight embrace for about 10 seconds than let me go.
"Why are you doing the most right now?" I chuckled and asked Harry.
"Because babe, I'm pregnant." Harry said laughing and rubbing his stomach. "See! Our little baby girl is in there!"
"Harry, what are you doing." I asked giggling slightly at the tall boy patting his stomach and claiming to be pregnant. "Biologically, there is no way, and genuinely there is no way because we never you know.." My face turned bright red.  I've never done really anything with a guy and it terrifies me down to the core even though I think I'd top.  I'd never want to hurt Harry and I know it feels good? I guess? I don't know.
"Maybe you know, IF you're ready and comfortable, maybe, POTENTIALLY, uhhh," Harry paused trying to make this not awkward, "do the naked tango." Harry said dancing a little bit.  We both burst out into laughter.

"Yeah, I just want the time to be right and whatever before we 'do the naked tango'." I said air quoting 'do the naked tango'. I just feel as if when the moment is right it will happen. It is what it is, yanno? I went to the counter and made some tea for Harry and I so we could watch "The Talk" and sip our tea every time they spill tea. It's a fun game but we often run out of tea quite prior to the end of the show. Harry likes Whoopi Goldberg and laughs at her all the time. It's cute, really. I love seeing his face lift up with pure, genuine happiness. It warms my cold, dark soul.
I made black tea and put two sugars in it and brought Harold his. He pouted, and I looked at him questionably.
"What's wrong, love?"
"Oh nothing, I just never make you tea."
"Well, I'm a gentleman."
"But I feel like you do everything in this relationship and I really want to put more of an effort in. I know making tea isn't a big deal but just something to show you I care."
"Awh Harry, I love making you tea, and putting my all into our relationship. With Eleanor, I let her do everything, and I really don't regret it because in the end I don't love her anymore. It's you, Harry. Ever since we kissed, I've known it wasn't the end. I felt something but I was close-minded and I didn't want to believe that I, Louis William Tomlinson, liked a boy. I kind of lost my sense of self and I was truly, a lost boy. Not from Neverland, even though you say I'm your Peter Pan. When I started to know you though, I found myself. I found my most genuine self with you, Harry, and I promise to always put my all into everything I do for this relationship. Also, I will marry you one day. I know it. We're soulmates, and I'm so happy I found you so early in my life." I smiled and took a deep breath. I looked over at Harry seeing him wipe a tear falling from his face.
"Louis, I-," Harry started, but I crashed my lips to his. I wiped a tear from his cheek with my finger. I laid down on top of him still kissing him. So much passion, so much pleasure. He hugged onto my back while I kept my hands on his cheeks. I pulled back and stared at him for a moment. Staring at my whole heart, soul, and world for a small second before sitting back up, still on his lap.
"Louis, all I wanted was to make you tea." Harry said laughing, and I smiled and laughed a bit as well.
"Well, even though that was kind of uncalled for, I really appreciate it and I'm so glad I found you too. I love you." Harry said. Those words engraved into my brain. "I love you." Three impossibly strong words that we throw around oh so often. But, somehow, Harry made it seem like those words were sacred. Like they weren't to be spoken unless you were telling the truth, and nothing but the truth.
"I love you too. More than anything." I said staring deeply into Harry's deep green eyes. I easily get lost in his eyes. They engulf my being it feels. I would've stared longer if it wasn't from Harry pulling me in for another tight, loving hug. I squeezed the larger man back.

Wow. It started as tea and The Talk, and ended with words and actions of pure love and kindness. How am I so lucky? I don't think that's a question I will ever be able to answer.

GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT IDK ITS SHORT AND A FILLER BUT I HAVE SOME .~*NOICE*~. SURPRISES UP MY SLEEVES FOR YOU GUYS. AS I STATED BEFORE THIS IS PROBABLY DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE ITS JUST A FILLER BUT OH WHALE. IMMA GET WRITING ON THESE NEXT FEE CHAPTERS BC WOWZA THEY WILL HOPEFULLY FULFILL YOUR NEEDS. -M :))))) loads of love my perfect children.