Chapter 21

-Louis POV-

I walked into the house with my fresh new ink and I already felt around 500% more badass. Honestly I'm out here being wild and spontaneous so I'm ready to take some risks. I'm going ring shopping I don't know when but I'm going to keep an engagement ring on me at all times and when the times right you betcha I'm proposing to Harry. I'm getting old I should probably get married soon eh? I feel on top of the world right now like I just want to do everything I've ever been scared of in my life. I've been terrified of commitment for the longest time and now here I am planning on marrying a MALE, something else I've been terrified of since day 1, my sexuality, and I have fresh new ink.

While I'm lost in my deep train of thought aka my midlife crisis, I get interrupted by the only person I'd be okay with interrupting my 'me' time.

"Lou" Harry pounces over to me smiling.
"Hi Harry" I say smirk smiling trying to slyly show him my tattoo without pointing it out.
"LoU!" Harry looks at my forearm with shock and extreme excitement. "LOU YOU DID IT" Harry shouts sloppily kissing my cheek while i grin so hard I feel like my cheeks are going to fall off. It was so worth the slight pain that was getting the tattoo. Harry turns away and start getting his keys ready to leave the house again.
"C'mon Lou." Harry groans walking out of the door.
"What are you bloody doing love?" I ask giggling a little at his actions.
"I'm going to get the rose now. Let's go. Unlike someone I want my boyfriend with me when I get mine." Harry says sassily while strutting out of the door. I just shook my head and laughed then followed him out of the door and into his car. We jammed out to some Stevie Nicks and laughed at each other singing extremely off beat. When we arrived the man there was shocked I was back already until he realized that I came with a friend this time.

He drew up and nice rose for Harry.  I watched Harry watch the man drawing his tattoo.  It seemed as if he was lost in a trance watching him.  He was so focused and so beautiful.  His hair waves so perfectly and his eyes sparkle like stars in the sky and I don't think I've ever been more in love. 

After I broke my small trance of simply looking at the man I get to call my own,  Harry and I walked over to the seats and Harry sat down and prepared to get our first of many matching tattoos. The tattoo artist started buzzing away at Harrys arm slowly but surely making a rose. Harrys pupils widened when he was getting the tattoo and I figured he probably had a pain kink haha. That made me laugh a little but that's just more of a reason to bring the idea of BDSM up.

"So, you like it??" The man said to Harry after wiping off Harry's arm showing the tattoo.
"I love it," Harry smiled, "thank you so so much." Harry opened his arms for a hug from the artist who surprisingly hugged him back.
"I was hoping so, that might've been the best rose I've ever done!" The man said to Harry smiling. "Can I take a picture for the shop?" The man asked Harry and he nodded consenting to the man.

Harry paid and then we left the shop and got into the car. "I'll drive." I said knowing Harry is probably in some sort of pain. Harry got into the passengers seat and looked at his tattoo, then he grabbed my arm and looked at mine. He started tracing my tattoo and I giggled because it tickled me. I saw Harry's smile widen.

I don't think I ever knew what love was until I met Harry.

___________________

OKAY IT TOOK SOME TIME BUT I GOT THIS ONE DONE. NEXT WEEK IS MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL SO I SHOULD HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE BUT I HOPE THIS IS UP TO YOUR STANDARDS THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU. also i published a story i wrote for fun idk if i like it.  go read it the prologue & chapter 1 is up! lmk if i should continue it