Chapter 3

When Harry woke up, he just wanted to go back to sleep. He wanted to dream a little longer, since they were all about Louis and all so enjoyable. Harry looked at his phone "9:30! SHIT!" Harry yells causing Tara to come into his room without knocking. "What the fuck harry?" Tara asked obviously still tired. "I'm late!" I said back getting out of bed. "It's Saturday stupid." Tara said laughing and walking out of the room. When I got downstairs, Tara was sitting next to a familiar blonde boy, Niall. Niall is Tara's boy friend and also one of my close friends. "Hi Harry!" Niall says with his strong Irish accent. "Hiii." Harry replies still tired. "Were going to breakfast haz you wanna come?" Tara asked Harry. "Sure thing, let me get dressed first." Harry replied running upstairs.

Once Harry got done he came back downstairs. Niall and Tara were walking out the door. "I will drive." Niall said, opening the passenger seat for Tara, but before Tara sat down, Harry ran in front if her and got shotgun. They all laughed, and Tara crawled into the back seat. On the car ride there, all Harry would talk about was Louis. When Niall parked, all Tara could say was finally. When they got inside, they were seated. Harry was going to the washroom, when he walked by someone familiar, Louis Tomlinson, and a girl. "Hi Louis." Harry said to Louis smirking. "Hello, Harold." Louis said back getting flush. "Erm, this is Eleanor, my girlfriend." Louis said. Harry and Eleanor shook hands. "Very nice to meet you Eleanor and what a lovely name. I'm the student teacher in Louis' class." Harry said to Eleanor. "Well that's nice, and a pleasure to meet you to." Eleanor said back. Harry waved goodbye and made his way to the bathroom.

Louis trailed after Harry. "Look kid, I don't want you in on my personal life. I told you I don't really like you, and that kiss was nothing." Louis said sternly to Harry. "I know." Harry replied. "But, you still are a good kisser, and that kiss had to mean something, if you didn't like it, why'd you kiss back?" Harry asked skipping over to the sink to wash his hands. "Instinct?" Louis said unsurely. "Good bye Louis, until next time." Harry winked and smirked. When Harry got back out, Niall and Tara had there drinks. "What would you like?" the waitress asked Harry. "Tea, please." Harry replied. The waitress nodded and walked away. They all ordered pancakes. When they were done, they payed, and left. On the car ride back, all Harry could talk about is the incident with Louis that happened earlier.

When Niall got to there apartment, Niall kissed Tara goodbye, and waved to Harry. All Harry wanted to do is think, so he got on the internet, and reblogged things on tumblr and tweeted things on twitter.

__________________________

The last part is me, and sorry if this is bad it's m first Larry fan fic.