Chapter 7

Louis

"Louis!" I heard a light British accent say to me. I groaned and rolled on my stomach and put my pillow around my ears as I did when I was a kid. "Louis wake up." the voice said again. I pretended I was asleep, I didn't want to wake up from my wonderful dream of Harry. I snapped up. "Eleanwhore! I mean Eleanor!" I said shaking my head kissing her on the cheek. She giggled and hugged me. "Morning baby" She said holding out the 'y' sound. "Morning!" I said back getting up. I looked at the alarm clock and snapped up. "El, why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I said gesturing my hands in all different ways. "Why? It's only Saturday." She said and giggled.

"I'm going to, uhm, get a shower." I said before rubbing my head and walking into the closet. I grabbed a pair of boxers and jeans, and came out of the closet{a/n, see what I did there ;)} I walked into the shower and turned the water on hot. It's cold outside. I jumped in and let the water run down my skin before finally picking up the shampoo. "If you ever need anything, just call me." words spoken by Harry Styles, they kept repeating in my head.

When I walked out of the shower, I dried off and brushed my teeth. When I was done freshening up, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, I texted Harry.

To: Harry :)

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to do some things with me today, anything. I just want to get to know you.

From: Harry :)

Sure. What time?

To: Harry :)

How's 2:30?

From: Harry :)

It's fine :) come to my house.

To: Harry :)

Can't wait.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked into my room. Eleanor was once again fast asleep. I decided not to bother her, but to write her a note.

Eleanor, I will be at a friends house, I won't be home too late. We can still watch that movie I promised.

Lots of love, Louis.

I decided to leave it at that. I know it's only 11:00. I went and got myself some pancakes, and I stayed at Eat N' Park for a while. When I left it was 1:00, I was there for about an hour and a half, since I got there at about 11:30. I got into my car. "Where to go, where to go." I mumbled to myself before making my way to Harrys' house, I took the long way there. when I got there it was 2:15. "Ugh!" I moaned. "15 more minutes!" I said to myself shaking my head. I just sat around the corner. When it was 2:30 I knocked on his door. "Louis!" Harry said hugging me. "Hi Harry!" I said hugging back. "What's up?" I asked coming in. "Nothing much, I got us a movie." Harry said. "What movie?" I smirked and laughed. "The Fault in Our Stars." He said. "God dam,n Harry, I am already starting to cry." I said and we both laughed. I sat down, and harry say next to me. We put a blanket on. Harry snuggled up to me, and was starting to dose off, I was going to say something, but he just looked, so per- I mean peaceful there, so I left him be. I hate to admit this, but it felt so right.