The Student Teacher (Larry Stylinson)

When Harry wakes up he can feel the sun burning through his window and onto his cheeks. First day of school Harry thinks to himself. It's about 6:00 am. Tara is Harry's roommate and best friend. Tara's probably not up yet Harry thinks to himself tip toeing down the hall into the bathroom. Harry undresses and hops into the shower. The cold water almost stings his skin. But he doesn't mind all he can think about is going to his new activity. A student teacher. I wonder what they will think about me being gay, Harry thinks to himself. Maybe they don't need to know, Harry tells himself and walks out of the shower. He puts his robe on and goes to the sink. He brushes his teeth and dries his curly brown hair. He walks back down the hall into his room. He goes into his closet and pulls out the best pair of black jeans he has. He pulls his jeans on and looks for a long sleeve button down shirt so his tattoos don't show. He pulls out a blue button down. He puts it on and grabs his new boots. He got them just for this.

When he finally gets down stairs it's 6:50 and Harry has to leave. Tara is sitting in the kitchen "Why are you up?" Harry asks Tara pulling one eyebrow up. Tara groans and takes her peanut butter sandwich up stairs. Harry just sighs and walks out the house making sure to scream "bye" before leaving. Harry jumps in his car and is on his way to school. There is barely any traffic. Harry hopes there is no cops by because he would get a speeding ticket. When he finally gets there, he parks in the back and runs inside. He heads to the office. They snap his picture and give him his teacher necklace thing. He heads up to his class. He knocks on the door before the teacher opens it.

"Hello, Harold." the teacher said with a high British accent. "Hello....Lewis?" Harry said with an unsure voice. "It's Louis. But come on in." Louis said letting Harry in his classroom. "You can call me Harry." Harry says to Louis smiling. Louis looks up and fake smiles to Harry. Harry just looks away and taps his foot, trying to make it less awkward. Until Louis finally breaks the silence, "What else do you major in other than reading?" Louis asks trying to make small talk. "Drama, and Music." Harry said. Louis just nods and goes back to reading papers. Harry's eyes wonder on Louis' desk. Louis Tomlinson. Harry said to himself.

Louis looked up and his eyes met Harry's. Wow his eyes are so blue, I could stare at them for hours, Harry thought to himself and felt himself blushing. He's just the teacher. This could never happen. This will never happen. Harry has a boyfriend he loves and will never stop loving. Harry suddenly felt his phone vibrate.

From: Joe <3

How's your day love? I miss you and love you :* <3 xxx.

To: Joe <3

Good, I better get going good bye. xxx

Harry looked up and saw Louis was standing at the door letting all the kids in. Harry was shocked by the sight. When they were all there, Louis stood I front of the class introducing himself. "Hello class, I expect a lot out of you guys this year. You are in 9th grade. But aside that, I am Mr.Tomlinson. And this is your student teacher, Mr.Styles." Louis said. Harry waved. "Okay, let's go around the class and say our names and one question for me and Harry." Louis said looking at Harry. Harry nodded and they started along. "I'm Liam, I'm fifteen, okay Mr.Tomlinson, are you from Britain? And Mr.Styles, do you like men?" Liam said and everyone laughed. This is what Harry was scared of. "Yes I am from Britain." Louis said looking at Harry. Harry stood up almost towering over Louis. "Well yes, I do like men. So that means I am gay. I am openly gay and it's not my choice, but I don't want any problems with this." Harry said and quickly felt everyone's stare on him. Louis quickly looked at him with shock in his eye.

After class went by, Louis and Harry had 10 minutes to get to know each other more. "Look Harry, I don't really like you. But I have to put up with you. It slightly is because of your sexuality because frankly I think gay is wrong." Louis said. Harry felt tears coming in his eyes. Harry went home that day because he felt sick but he was sure to come back the next day.