Chapter 9

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
this chapter includes self harm!!! ill
put a marker where to stop reading and where to start again!!!

Louis' POV

Harry was on top of me, breathing heavy. It was so attractive. "Louis, love me like you would her." Harry whispered in my ear. I held my head up, locking lips with Harry. He pulled away. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, just kiss me again, just so I know you can." Harry said. I pulled him down by his necklace so his chest was on mine. We kissed, and electrifying kiss, a kiss that was magical. I heard an odd sound, that wasn't Harry, or his moans. "What was that?" I asked Harry. "What?" he asked. "That sound." I asked, he didn't seem to hear me, all the sudden, I woke up to Eleanor. "Good morning Louis." Eleanor smiled and giggles. "Good morning." I said rolling my eyes. I wish I could tell her that I like Harry, I lost interest, I'm sorry. I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do.
:: hey there pals!  pls don't read this section if self harm triggers you :)) thank u and love u lots::
E-cigs don't work and I'm not going back to cigarettes. I stood up and pushed past Eleanor. I ran downstairs, and I collapsed. I started crying. I don't know why, I just need an escape. I'm so tired of all this shit. I want everything to go back to normal, or change completely. Either stay the way it is, or let me and Harry move to a little house in Florida by the ocean together. Please. I grabbed a knife in the mix of this all. I looked at it for about 5 seconds, and I did it. I cut myself. I was crying when the I cut the first deep cut, and I kept going. I had about seven when I was done. When I was all done I kept crying and I through the knife in the sink. I was still in my sweats, so I ran outside and jumped into my car. I texted Harry.

::PALS w triggers you can continue the story!!! hope u enjoy :)))::
Harry ;)

I don't know where I'm going, I want to get away from everything. One clue is somewhere I've always wanted to go.

Thats it, I sent the text, then turned my phone off. I was alone. Sad, depressed, and alone.

________________

this is really sad I just was listening to a really sad song soooo, I'm sorry. I'll write more later. I'm sorry there was just a lot going on in my life so I couldn't update.