Chapter 19

Harrys POV

"So, Louis, what color should we paint the baby's room?" I asked smiling at my small boyfriend.
"Harry, what are you talking about?" Louis asked back laughing at how dumb I act sometimes.
"I just want to know for the future, okay." I replied walking out of our bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom. I walked in and decided to wash my face, to be honest I was still quite tired from the weekend at my mums house. Just a quick update, Louis has quit his job and is trying to find one now, I'm not sure how we'll manage since I'm still in college, but it will be okay.

Louis has been looking for a job for quite a while, I'm pretty sure he has an interest in music, as do I. He wants to be a judge on one of the biggest talent shows "The X-Factor," but I'm not sure if he could. He's not really famous haha. But I will support him no matter what.

"How about I just get myself a side job almost, like a grocery store or something?" Louis asked. "That'd be great for now, we need some sort of income or we will have to live with my mum." I replied, Louis laughed under his breath because he knew it was true. It's either him or me, and I know he wants to get a job so I don't have to get a job and shuffle getting good grades in school, even though most students do have to do that.

Louis does not know but I actually applied for a part time job as a librarian. Nothing very hard, just sitting and reading, and making sure everything is okay. They needed help and ever since I was a kid I would go to the library and read all the books about romance while listening to my iPod playing Spice Girls. Yeah, I guess I knew I was a little gay.

"Harry, answer me!" Louis shouted interrupting my thoughts

"Oh, sorry, I was dazing." I said lightly.

"I can see that." Louis said widening his eyes.

I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed and patted next to me to signal Lou to sit there too. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed loudly. I just lost myself in my imagination, thinking about everything. Louis says I need to stop thinking about the future and live now, but I just can't. I'm so eager to know what will happen in 10 years from now. Where will I be? Will Louis and I have a kid? Will we get married? Or will we not even last? I just want to know where my path will go, and hopefully Louis and I will adopt a baby girl and get married within 10 years, but fate will choose, not me.

I eventually drifted to sleep, but Louis stayed awake, I know because he wasn't snoring and he started running his fingers through my long wavy hair. When I woke up Louis was watching a Law & Order SVU show that was almost over.

"Louis, how long was I-" I got cut off by Louis hushing me.

"5 more minutes, I'm just gonna find out if this guy got the girl pregnant." Louis said and I just shut up for the next 5 minutes because it's the least I could do.

5 minutes later the show ended. "Okay now, what did you want?" Louis asked me crossing his arms.

"How long was I asleep?" I questioned yawning.

"Ugh, about an hour, I'd say." Louis said stopping in between some of the words.

I shook my head and looked at the clock. It was 5:00 p.m., and it looked as if all day Louis and I were gonna stay in bed and snuggle and watch movies, but I wasn't complaining.

So, Louis and I sat there and napped and watched movies and cuddled all night. I think I finally realized that I do need to stop worrying about the future and just settle down, everything will find it's way.

_________________________________________________

Let me just tell you I'm so sorry I never update I honestly just don't know what to write but I think I might start an epilogue but I'm not 100% sure, but this book is winding down, but don't worry I still have a few more things up my sleeve. Love ya :) btw thank you so much for 23,000 reads last time I checked I only had around 10,000 so like you guys inspired me to continue writing because I feel like I let you down, so hope you have a nice day and yeahhh :)))