School and Being Arrested

Midoriya POV

Ahhhh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! its morning if you haven't noticed I'm not a morning person my line of work keeps me up at early mornings. As much as I would love to stay in this comfy bed I have school with demons. So I quickly roll out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom

15 minutes later

Now in this shitty uniform I trudge to my middle school Aldera Private Middle School. Now to explain some things. First of all I live alone and my mother is dead she was killed by a hero during a villain attack near our apartment. I live in an abandoned apartment complex close to school. I soon arrived at school and lets just say kids are mean, they treat me terribly all because of a gene that I can't control. I remember the day I was diagnosed quirkless it was terrible.

 Flashback 3rd POV

Izuku Midoriya woke up on his 4th birthday excited he was finally going to find out what his quirk was. He dashed out of his room to the kitchen where his mom was making breakfast, "Morning mom !! I can finally find out what my quirk is" he shouted his mother smiled at him and told him to eat his breakfast. 

Timeskip 45 minutes 

"Its not gonna happen kid" the doctor told the little boy sitting in his chair. Izuku couldn't believe what he just heard he was quirkless!!! His mother looked down on him with sad eyes knowing that he would be bullied for this. "How come he's quirkless doctor" she asked " Well you see he has an extra joint in his pinkie toe if he had a quirk he would have had none." the doctor replied Come on sweetie" Inko said tugging Izuku's hand taking him out of his daze. The rest of the day he was quiet not knowing what to say. As his mother was about to go to bed she passed Izuku on the computer, as she was about to go to him he turned to her. "Mom c-c-can I be a-a- hero too?" he said with tears streaming down his face." Oh Izuku! I'm so sorry", she said with tears forming in her eyes. This was the beginning of Izuku's transformation. (Flashback end)

Timeskip to school 

Izuku POV 

Well I'm a 3rd year I'm finally getting out of this god forsaken school. The teachers were hypocrites ignoring the very obvious bullying that was happening to me labelling me as a delinquent whenever I fought back. The teacher was talking about careers then an obnoxious voice started talking saying, "Hey teach don't lump me in with these extras. I'm going to UA high and be a hero. I aced the mock tests". The annoying ass that just talked was Katsuki Bakugo my chid hood friend. I use the term friend very loosely because he's more like a bully than a friend. Ever since I told him I was quirk-less he started looking down on me be-littling me every chance he got and it only fueled his ever growing ego." Aren't you also going to UA Midoriya?" the ass of a teacher asked and all of a sudden the classroom began laughing at me. I didn't really pay attention to any of the comments coming my way until Bakugo came storming over to my desk. "You quirk-less shit you dare stand in the same arena as me you are worse than these shitty extras." he shouted at me all the while blowing up my desk with his quirk. I locked eyes with the teacher and he said " All right settled down Bakugo !" And with that class ended I knew Bakugo was coming for me but I didn't have time for this shit. As I was putting my books away he came up and grabbed my book saying, " We're not done here Deku" you could practically hear the malicious intent in his voice. "Give it back Katsuki" I said." Hmm I didn't hear you why dont' you beg" he replied slyly with a grin. I was so done with his bullshit so I snatched it from his hand, he looked surprised and moved to grab it back while also activating his quirk. "Too slow Katsuki I've been fighting guys bigger than you for years" I teased while side stepping him. He seemed surprised and went in for another attack but I had already went behind him holding one of his arms behind his back while taking a pencil out of my pocket and pressing it against his throat. I felt him relax in my arms and I slowly released him, he immediately turned around only to find me walking out of the classroom. I flashed him a smirk and heard him scream in frustration as I closed the door. To avoid him since we lived in the same neighborhood I took an alternate way home as I was passing under a bridge the lid to the sewer exploded and a ball of goo with a single eye came rushing at me saying, " A DECENT MEAT BAG PERFECT DISGUISE!" But before it could engulf me I took of my jacket obscuring his view while dashing to the side. " A feisty one I'll enjoy controlling you" he said while gathering his disgusting form. Before he could rush me a blur dashed to him before he could utter a word he was blown to splat across the ground by everyone's favorrite boy in blue All Might. "THANK YOU BRAVE CITIZEN FOR HELPING ME APPREHEND THIS VILLAIN"  he shouted into my face before blasting off into the sky. I continued walking home thinkin about All Might and his quirk. You see I had met All Might once before it was just before the start of school and he had fought this villain and I happened to be in the area (for work). After talking with reporters he blasted away and after meeting up to give someone info I had seen him transform from a titan of a man to a 30 year old addict. Shocked I ran home. I arrived home after walking a couple of minutes and opened the door to my apartment. looking at the time on the clock I had to go put this info in our usual spot before he got there. I changed out of school uniform into something a little more casual. I arrived at the park with little time to spare I had to go shopping for groceries. I reached under the mail box and taped the flash drive  to the bottom when I heard a deep male voice say, "Deku is that you?!" Looking up I saw Aizawa looking at me with a cross between shock and confusion. Aizawa Shouta aka Eraser head it is a pleasure to meet you I replied in monotone. Recovering from his shock he said "You are under arrest for illegal quirk use" "Bold of you to assume I'm using a quirk but then again I did hack into several people's personal info to give you all of that info over the last 2 years we've been working together" I replied snarkily. "Let's go" he said taking me away from the mostly empty park. After putting anti quirk cuffs on me and putting me into the back of a car I assumed was his he drove me to the police station. 

Thanks for reading next chapter will be out before next week

Comment below , vote and like below