Aftermath and Recovery

A/N : Here's chapter 16: Aftermath and Recovery pls enjoy

Unknown POV

Well today was great the plan was set into motion and now it was time to see how these pathetic heroes explain why 20 + students were attacked. Right now I was sitting at my base with a shot of tequila in my hand, I had to be careful or my quirk would cause it to disintegrate something I was sure Kurogiri would not like. Any normal person would be ecstatic after a success but me oh no I was not happy because getting to happy causes mistakes to be made. So quickly downing the shot of tequila I pushed back my stool and stood up nodding to Kurogiri who was behind the counter and opened the door to my room. I needed to think about the next few steps of my plan and the possible variables. At the back of my mind something kept playing over and over in my head. 

Allow me to explain Kurogiri and I went with about 50 or so villains to UA with one of the doctor's experiments something he called Nomu basically it was something to fight on the calibre of All Might. Due to unforeseen circumstances All Might wasn't there until the end, in the end he did defeat the Nomu which was to be expected he was the No.1 hero for a reason. But just before All Might had arrived a group of kids had not only subdued the Nomu but also secured Eraserhead who was defeated earlier. Some would call it luck but this was more than that this was a well executed plan but by who remains to be seen. Picking up the files that I had swiped from UA during my little visit I looked for the class list and isolated the children who I remembered from the attack pinning them up on the wall and made a phone call. After said phone call I pulled out my chess board and set up all the pieces and sat in silence, one question plagued my mind.

.

.

.

.

Now that I have made my plans and my presence known what will you little heroes do to save the day ?

Timeskip 2 days

Izuku POV

"What you did was incredibly dangerous you could have been killed Izuku. Do you realise what could of happened if you had been hit by that thing ?!!" ,my father asked exasperatedly. Sighing I looked down to my hands with resignation though he said it in a kind of monotone voice mixed with annoyance I could  hear him desperately trying to cover his worry. Right now I was in the hospital visiting dad after he was seriously injured after being totally wrecked by the Nomu. Remembering it made my spine tingle the image of him desperately trying to free himself of the Nomu while it broke his arm and bashed his head in popped into my head. If I hadn't acted when I did he could of died and that made me feel a type of way , I didn't know him that long but the reality of me being without him was a place I didn't want to go back to.

He was someone I knew I could trust.

He was someone I had the highest respect for.

He was someone who I could relate to .

He was the only person I ever let in since..... she died 

He became much more than a father figure.

He is my father.

Looking up at him with a grim expression I started "I did what I did to save your life sure it was risky , I endangered the lives of 5 of my classmates and I acknowledge that but

.

.

.

.

I can't lose you.

 You've done so much for me and I can't thank you enough but there's so much I want to tell you and so much I want you to tell me. I don't care if I'm being selfish , I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU DIE WITHOUT MY SAY SO SHOTA AIZAWA!!" By now there was tears streaming down my face and I broke down into tears. I had said all that needed to be said but now he was not saying anything , the silence was deafening. After a minute I wondered if I said too much and was about to apologize but as I was opening my mouth he started talking