The Usual Shonen Training Montage

Author's Note

Hello dear readers this chapter will be relatively shorter than my usual chapters. It will mostly be Izuku training and the relative timeskip that usually happens before the main arc in shounen.

Enjoy don't forget to vote and comment 

Izuku  POV 

After my little heart to heart with Aizawa things had moved along pretty well. The next day we went to the mall to buy clothes much to my reluctance. I mean I was a minimalist at heart so having a ton of stuff never really appealed to me. I have my own room its pretty decent sized and I love it not that I would tell Aizawa that. Right now we're heading to a warehouse where most of my training would happen. "It looks abandoned" I said. 'That's the point' he replied. Inside the warehouse stood two people Nezu and Snipe. "Hello Midoriya welcome to your personal hell" Nezu said "This is the kid looks weak to me you guys are sure you want to train him" Snipe said cockily "This guy is funny he thinks that I'm weak I could probably kill him with a pencil" I said 

 Snipe looked offended and Nezu just grinned maniacally. " Alright Izuku enough with the threats Aizawa began You'll be training under us for the next 10 months it won't be easy but I have confidence you'll make it. You'll be learning self defense with me for 3 months Weapons training with Snipe for 5 months  and strategical planning and execution with Nezu for 2 months. Lets begin shall we?" he finished with a shit eating grin that was slightly disturbing.

Month 1-3

Narrator's POV  

Aizawa was surprised that Izuku seemed to already have some sort of formal training and had a chiseled physique. Apparently he had fought in underground battle royals and had learned from there. Aizawa had grown fond of the problem child and they had bonded over their love for coffee and hate for irrationality. During the 3 months that Aizawa had trained him he had taught him much more than self defense. He taught him how to observe his surroundings and come to what he calls logical conclusions. Izuku loved every second of it and was rather reluctant to leave Aizawa he had come to see him  as a father figure not that he would admit it. Aizawa felt proud of his problem child and made a mental note to continue their training outside of the warehouse. 

Month 4-8 

Narrator's POV

To say Snipe had been impressed was an understatement, the kid was a natural at firearms mastering how 9mm pistol within 2 months. As much as he hates to say he's grown on him. He was impressed and taught him how to use a sniper and semi automatic rifles and within 2 months he had learned the basics of each gun At the end of it all he had surpassed Snipes expectations and Izuku had earned his respect. Snipe offered to train in the art of knife wielding and was surprised to know that he had already mastered it. He offered to continue the fire arm training outside of school, which Izuku graciously accepted.

Month 8-10 

Narrator's  POV

Nezu was happy and he wasn't easily pleased but this boy Midoriya had worked hard and had just barely met Nezu's expectation. He knew when he had first set sights on the young info broker/hacker that he had potential. Together they had run through several simulations where brute force didn't work and relied on his quick thinking, manipulation and negotiating skills. They often spent days playing chess with Nezu being the victor. He had taught him well and had made a reasonable hero out of him but his biggest challenge was yet to come.

Timeskip 2 weeks before UA Entrance Exam

Izuku POV 

1O months ago things were different for one I wasn't living with Eraserhead or being trained by him. I am grateful but the training took a lot out of me. I know that in 2 weeks I would be walking among competition and I was strangely excited. I was with Aizawa we were going for my final test something Nezu had prepared for me the "ultimate challenge" he dubbed it  The school in all its magnificence was now busy with teachers. I entered the Principal's office and there he was Nezu in all his glory sitting behind the desk smiling slightly. "Well Izuku your final test is here" "What is it another chess match?" I asked. "Its something of a secret weapon Project Goliath, a robot that behaves just like a human" he said cockily. If its as strong as he's implying I need to be careful I can't take any chances. Aizawa behind me was smiling I'm sure. "To defeat it you are given a knife and a 9mm gun with one extra magazine consider it you're own personal entrance exam" Aizawa said. 

I suddenly felt some extreme nostalgia come over me and hoped this battle would turn out like its predecessor with me being the victor.