Meeting the Contractor

Aizawa POV

"Hitoshi Shinso huh?"2aq I muttered under my breath as I closed the staffroom door. Turning around I suddenly was in the face of Yamada who thought it was a good time to pepper me with questions. Ignoring him I went over to my desk and typed in the kid's name.  The results were as I expected he reminded me more of myself than even Izuku which is saying a lot. Training him was going to make me even busier than I was now, but I couldn't drop the kid. I decided to sleep the rest of whatever remained of the luncheon period away. When the bell rang I slowly stretched and walked to my class, hearing the yells of Bakugo and Mina an irk mark appeared on my forehead. Entering the class I concealed my presence and stood in the corner waiting, as expected of them Izuku, Shoto, and Momo were the only ones who noticed. 

After thoroughly warning them to train for the Sports Festival I rested my eyes for a moment with my favorite sleeping bag. I was awoken to the sound of the school bell ringing and the sound of students rushing out of the class. 

Izuku POV 

The Contractor is a legend in the Underworld rivaled only by All For One, he's known for the control of all the vigilantes in Japan, or at least most of them. He also has according to the rumors a number of sleeper agents in all sectors of the government and the biggest news agencies. His quirk is powerful, the ability to hold control over someone's life, a special ink in which he draws up a contract that has all the works of a usual contract sign your name and your life is his. Break one of the terms and conditions and you get a specialized punishment stated in the contract. 

Be it an electric shock or even death. He's known for his dirt on everyone from The Secretary of Defense to even The Prime Minister. He has an army of vigilantes mercenaries and sleeper agents between him and the heroes so even if he were to come out as the leader of a super evil organization he would be practically untouchable. 

With All Might's time-limited he would need to know about his quirk before all hell breaks loose. As much influence heroes have all the big baddies that All Might has locked up will make a break for it and Endeavor and the rest of them won't be able to keep up. Having an ally in the shadows taking care of the dirty work wouldn't be so bad. Of course, I won't tell him about One for All and all the bullshit surrounding it I'll tell him just enough to get him on my side, and knowing Dad and Nezu won't approve I'll be doing this off the books. After school, I waited for the class to leave so I could wake up Dad. Waking up dad is a struggle because he jumps out of his sleep attacking anybody in his way caused by PTSD most likely. I poked him with a broomstick from the janitor's closet which he grabbed and broke into two. Dragging himself out of the sleeping bag we went home making some small talk with long periods of silence. 

Aizawa POV

Even before I was a hero I was a light sleeper with a tendency to lash out at people, I mean who would want to be shaken out of a perfectly good dream that they can't remember once awake. Lashing out is just my body's natural defense whoever is in the crossfire is collateral damage. Riding in the car with Midoriya is nice, to say the least, a welcome change from the loud screaming of Hizashi who despite being a pro hero cannot control his quirk for 2 shits. 

Timeskip 3hrs 

Izuku POV

With Aizawa typing away on his computer and me on mine things were running smoothly I had already sent a text from my work phone to The Contractor's private cell setting the meeting for 3 am next week Monday. With some time on my hands, I decided to do up a training manual for Shinso. He needed to get to at least the semi-finals which means going through some of class 1A who while complacent are no pushovers. In addition to physical training, I decided to ask Dad to teach him some basic martial arts preferably krav maga (AN I think this is what it is called not sure and too lazy to search it). I seriously needed Mineta out of class 1A just because. The night ended with me and Dad sparring in his home gym because "he needed the exercise"  

Unknown POV

My greatest achievement has to be "The Network" what is it exactly is a great question, many people have heard the rumors but few believe. In my own words, The Network is a spider web that I control with it comprising of just about everyone you could think of in places least likely to find them. Under me are the Four Kings of Japan vigilantes hand-picked by me to lead their own little armies. Their armies are specialized by them but extensive background searches are conducted for each "new vigilante". A big part of the network is the info brokers we hire while not being under a contract they are loyal because they know I'm not afraid to kill them if need be. 

I stared into space in my dimly lit office when a text illuminated my phone screen drawing my attention. Reading the text I was presently surprised by a text from an info broker that I had been trying to get into contact with. His name Deku he had quite the reputation in the underground as a good guy, he came to me practically begging to be hired. I gave him some little side jobs and he delivered. He never wanted to meet in person all interactions were strictly through phone calls and texts from a burner phone. 

Now he has the likes of Eraserhead as his clientele I decided to back off seeing as Eraserhead was someone I admired. A couple of months ago, I tried to reach him, but there was no answer and now a text stating that he needed to talk about something important. Pouring myself some wine I texted back saying "Next week Monday 3 am" "It's time we have a talk, Mr. Deku" I said holding up the files of Class 1A 

AN: Well I'm back after a looooooooooong break and let's say this chapter was weak I just needed to get it out there. There will be many edits and I don't blame you if you are confused. 

Vote and comment if you want?

The pic is what The Contractor looks like just a big older