The Interrogation and a Deal Part 2

Izuku POV

Fucked is the only word I can use to describe the situation that I am currently in , sure I may look calm on the outside but on the inside I am quaking in my boots. In front of me it has the only thing that can fighten a man like me 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nezu he may look pretty harmless o the outside but he is deadly with his beady black eyes staring into mine I know that I would have to be careful. You may be wondering what can a cute fluffy bear do to me besides its not like he has a powerful quirk right ? Nezu doesn't have a powerful quirk to some but it depends on what you may call power. He does noT have a physical quirk like say All Might but his mind is his quirk, with an intellect far surpassing mine he can turn my words against me and with the predicament I am in now the last thing I need is a man like Nezu against me. The detective cleared his throat breaking the tense silence that had befallen us and started with "  Nezu has expressed interest in you Izuku and has all charges dropped against you". 'What's the catch ?' I replied. Silence had once again fallen with my toxic green eyes staring into Nezu's black ones urging him to speak.

Nezu : N

Aizawa : A

Izuku : I

Detective :D

N : Smart one aren't you?

I : I don't think of myself as dumb if that's what you're asking 

D : As I was saying you're pretty much free tp go but I think Nezu and Aizawa here want to have a talk with you.

A: I don't like you but I'd have to be blind to not see that you're not talented.

N: Basically we want to train you and build on the skills that you already have.

I : Unless you answer my question I can't accept. What's the catch ?

N: The catch is that you have to turnover all of your files on heroes and villains. You'd also be living with Aizawa

I : Will I be able to attend UA?

N: Yes as my recommendation student 

I : If I refuse ?

N : 25 to life with minimal chance of parole.

A : Hurry up I need to sleep problem child

I : I have a few requests 1. I want my own personal workshop where I alone can work on my support gear. 2. Access to student files.

N : That can be arranged 

I : I accept

N : Well then this interrogation is over splendid I shall be seeing soon Izuku Midoriya. Aizawa will drive you to your apartment then.

A: Lets get this over with.

And with the interrogation was over I had to sign documents saying that Aizawa was now my legal guardian and as much as I didn't like it, I had to accept that this was my only choice. They were surprised that I was able tp pick  the anti quirk cuffs still not realising that I was quirkless. They'll find out when they need to I guess. Nezu went with the Detective and I was left with Aizawa. Soon we were in the car heading to my apartment. "So have you ever taken care of a child before" I said 'No' he answered quietly. He didn't seem like one to talk much so I left him alone. I lead him to my apartment which was on the third floor and unlocked the door I heard him gasp quietly in surprise. The rest of the apartment complex was shit but my apartment was almost spotless save the random cup o noodles on the desk. 

(His apartment more or less)

"Let me just grab my clothes and laptop" I said while running into my room and shoving my clothes in my bookbag and computer. 'Lets go' he said moving towards the door to leave. "Wait I need to say something". He turned back to me "You may not know this but you are my hero. When I first found out I was quirkless I thought I couldn't be a hero but then I saw you. I was inspired by you to work hard. Even if you don't like me I just want to say thank you" I said bowing "Kid maybe you're not so bad you can be a hero you definitely have the potential" he replied in the usual monotone . He had a slight smile on his face and gestured for us to go. Looking back at the house I called home for the past 2 years I shed a few tears. Following my new "father" to the car I felt excited ready to tackle my new life. Little did I know things were about to change for the worse.