Nightmares

Shigaraki POV

As a student of All For One the pressure is real. The pressure that he could leave you at any moment and just start over with a new apprentice and all. So I make it my business to shatter any boundaries given to me, surpass expectations and be twenty steps ahead.... in this game we're playing. Getting up from my bed I opened my door and headed to my bathroom and freshened up. After getting dressed I headed out to the front of the bar where Kurogiri was already waiting. I sometimes wondered what purpose Kurogiri played was he my butler, babysitter, brother?? I don't know but I'm grateful for him not that he would ever know this. Because he was there at every training session, every test, every failure he was there to pick me up even when I could not. 

Exchanging greetings we shared a drink of Scotch and he was summoned by master. Pulling out one of my many burner phones I called Giran, my everything guy after telling him a grocery list that I made up and some chemicals that the doctor needed he hung up. I sat down and reset my chessboard and went into some deep thinking about my next move.

It had been 2 weeks since the Attack of USJ by now UA had made one of 2 moves

1. Discontinue the Sports Festival 

2. Continue as if nothing happened as a sign of strength.

I needed Giran to hack into UA's database so I could get a peek into their newly updated schedule. I also needed to expand my inner circle while Kurogiri is fine he is often at times stoic only spitting out cryptic lines of wisdom every once in a while.  I need some villains who were highly skilled at what they do.  Getting up from my place on the couch I went down to the bar's sublevel where the Doctor would most likely be. 

After a bit of searching, I finally found him by a tank where several flying Nomu's could be found. Walking up to him I engaged the man 

Doctor: Dr.

Tomura: Ta

Ta: Hello Doctor how are we going this morning?

Dr: *while checking Nomu's vitals*Hello Tomura to answer your question we are going along fine. At the moment we have 5 flying Nomu's and 3 of the USJ ones. 

Ta: That is pleasing to hear what about your pet project its been a while since you've mentioned that. 

Dr: Well it's coming along quite well.

Ta: I have a request actually

Dr: Well get on with it

Ta:  I want fear toxin, enough to gas out a building I was wondering if you could make it for me? Its basic capabilities are just hallucinations making the victim see his/her deepest fear and along with some nerve damage but not too severe.

Dr: Quite interesting I'll have a prototype up by next week. 

Ta: Thanks a lot doctor I appreciate it *walks away*

Dr: ................That boy 

Tomura POV 

Going back upstairs I went back to my room I fetched the files on Class 1A and 1B and took them with me to the couch. By now Kurogiri had returned and was at the bar serving himself drinks. Reading them over I highlighted the faces of those that looked familiar being 

Kirishima Ejiro 

Bakugo Katsuki 

Tsuyu Asui

Minoru Mineta 

Todoroki Shoto 

and 

.

.

Izuku Midoriya 

The last one piqued my interest not only was he quirkless but from what I recollect he was there while Nomu was being taken down. Getting a laptop I searched his name and everything I could find on him but everything there was mediocre. It seemed to me like he was hiding something but what? A man could only wonder, I'll have Giran look into him next time I see him.

Flipping on the tv I went immediately to CNN and to my surprise UA had a press conference stating that they would be having the Sports Festival in 2 months. I rushed to sensei's quarters and had a silly grin on my face. 

A nightmare was about to descend upon this year's UA Sports Festival and 

CAN'T 

WAIT

AN: Hello again this is probably the shorter chapter I ever produced and what does Shigaraki have planted for UA only time will tell.

Vote and comment for more