Preparations

3rd POV

"100"

"101"

"102"

"103"

"104"

"105"

"106"

"107"

"108"

"109"

"110"

"And done" Hitoshi whispered under his breath as he collapsed from his pullup bar. It was currently 5 am on a Tuesday and why was Hitoshi up you might ask. Well, he was up because of Aizawa sensei. Yesterday or more accurately early this morning he had delivered a rather big stack of pages detailing a training program that was set to start tomorrow but unbeknownst to him Hitoshi was up and when Aizawa left he had taken the package and started immediately. 

Hitoshi looked over the training manual in awe seeing how detailed it was. He had just under 2 months for the Sports Festival to start and he decided to try it out. A decision he quickly regretted seeing as this was 3 times the amount of his usual exercise routine. He powered through but collapsed as soon as he was done. 

Getting up he wandered over to the mini-fridge he kept in his room viscously drinking the water he had there. After he was done he stretched his now sore muscles and jumped into the shower. 

Timeskip 10 minutes

Now out of the shower, he checked the time on his phone and saw that it was 4:20 am. Sitting down at his desk he quickly pulled some homework from his bag and started on it. He had history and math homework to do. For history, he had to make a timeline of all the laws passed in the past 150 years related to quirks. Math was his sworn enemy with about 2 dozen quadratic equations to do he sighed and got started. By 6 am his alarm had gone off where he would normally get out of bed but instead he just went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He had now completed all of his homework and needed some coffee. Turning on the light he found the coffee maker already on, going down the corridor he found his father's bedroom light on and the faint sound of his father's voice singing Pride is the Devil by J Cole which he introduced him to a couple of months ago. 

His father's quirk was No Sleep a mental type quirk that enabled him to stay up for prolonged periods of time with the only side effect being the inability to sleep once the quirk is turned off. Shinso being his son got insomnia just as a side effect of his dad's quirk. A few words to describe his father are bland, stoic, workaholic, and intense. With good reason, his father is the CEO of Zony a multi-billion dollar company. With all this in an account, he never let the fame get to him and devoted most of his time to his son. Shinso's father was always one for motivational speeches and often gave them to his son whenever he was feeling down. His father was also one to be very blunt with his words never sugar coating anything. 

Shinso had gotten his coffee and was now at the table with his father saying grace and it goes

God bless it 

And digest it 

Amen

Earning a chuckle from his dad he gulped the coffee. "Well I'll see you later dad," he said rushing to the door with his Thermus in hand. He walked a little way to the train station and caught a bullet train to UA. 

A little while away Midoriya was in the car with Aizawa discussing the Sports Festival.

Aizawa: A