Dealing with class 1A again

Izuku POV

After the disaster that was my first day at school I was wary of going back but unfortunately I had to. Dad and I went to school early for a change, while he went to the staff room to nap I went into class and sat down. Hoodie up headphones in and my laptop on my table I sat and started watching cat videos. For about an hour I had uninterrupted peace but as all things in life it had to come to an end. The voices of students came from the hallway so I put away my computer and took out my phone, the classroom filled up relatively quickly. I cracked a smile they were ignoring me ; a petty way of showing that they don't like me not that I cared it was amusing really. They talked in groups casting envious glances at me all of which were ignored, but it seemed one of the bastards wanted a fight. Minuor Mineta came up to my desk and slammed his ahnd unto my desk effectively putting all the attention on us and he began in his whiny voice saying " Midoriya its obvious that you don't belong here why don't you skiddadle I mean this is a school for quirks". He spoke in a way that made my skin crawl but I was prepared to fight back with a response of my own, you see I had taken this precaution beforehand when I discovered that Katsuki had passed the entrance exam I had taken a little peak into each of their profiles all of them were clean except that one thing with Todoroki and his father Endeavor. 

This little shit stain was something he came from a wealthy enough family nothing compared to Momo but better off than most. Looking into his file I was presently surprised to know that he was actually a registered sex offender his parents obviously didn't want this known so they paid someone to cover it up. Looking at him he was smiling obviously thinking he had me in a tight spot but little did he know he would live to regret his decision to cross me. I stood up looking at him. Everyone was waiting for me to say something so I leaned in close whispering in his ear "Lot of talk for someone with such a dirty past" he stiffened and whispered back fiercely "I have no idea what you're talking about you asshole" "I won't embarrass you infront of them but I know your little secret" I said sitting back down. 

Looking at him again his smile was gone and looked a little sick, he grumbled a half hearted threat and shuffled back to his seat. The tense atmosphere that I had created dissipated he and everyone had went back to talking obviously seeing nothing more could come out of it. We had returned to status quo and for that I was thankful I was never one for attention. My father made his presence known at this time and announced that we had battle training. So the class obviously got excited, all of a sudden All Might burst through the door talking loudly, I obviously tuned him out because lets just say things didn't go well between us last time we saw each other. While he yapped about battle training he mentioned our hero suits and I couldn't help but smile I had worked on that thing for 10 months I couldn't wait to test it out. As we exited the class to go change my eyes met All Might's and I smiled not a genuine one but a smile all the less, he glanced away probably thinking I was weird or something. Walking towards the restrooms with the rest of class 1A I whispered two words under my breath

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Let the games begin

 thank u all for reading don't forget to vote and comment - Author sensei out