Chaos

It was subtle at first, the gas traveling through the vents came out as a mist not very noticeable. Spectators in the stands were oblivious to the deadly hallucinogen entering their noses. Then it all happened at once. Spectators and heroes in the crowd flailing around all caught in their own nightmares. Izuku and Shinso had narrowly escaped the gas exiting the stadium just as the gas was taking effect. They ran for dear life not knowing the range of the gas into downtown Shizuoka. After ducking into a back alley to catch there breath Izuku dialed the ambulance and called the police station. After begging the ambulance to go to UA they took a bus to Ajzawa sensei's home. As they boarded the bus Shinso asked Izuku " What the hell is happening?"
taking a look around the bus Izuku replied " I don't know I need to get my laptop I just know something bad has happened."

"Your not making any sense you just made us leave the cafeteria for no reason" Shinso argued raising his voice. Shushing him Izuku replied harshly "I don't know what's happening but what I do know is that wherever Shigaraki is there will be chaos"
They sat in silence for the rest of the bus ride Shinso staring out the window and Izuku worrying about Aizawa. When they got off the bus they walked right up to the house and went in. Locking the door behind them Izuku went straight to the coffee table where his laptop was. Shinso was rather awkward he still didn't know how to act. Izuku had just walked up to this random house and let himself in.
He followed Izuku to the coffee table he looked over his shoulder to see that he was trying to hack into UA's security system. Shinso himself had tried to do it the night before the entrance exams. It didn't go well..
Izuku had to force himself to calm down he had to move logically but the worry for his dad kept re entering his mind. Hacking the security system, he pulled up the security feed. His heart dropped, the feed was depressing people were using there quirks erratically and crying. Searching the feed he saw Aizawa in the corner of the VIP room rocking back and forth. He felt the tears coming but crying would not be very helpful in this situation.
Shinso had seen the security feed and was at a loss for words he had moved to the couch and was in a daze. It was like an apocalypse just chaos.....
Izuku had to do something he had managed to save Shinso and was feeling helpless. He had to call The Contractor he still had to go their meeting and was rather wary of calling so soon. Taking out his phone he dialed his phone number, after a few rings he heard the overconfident voice of the contractor.
"Why hello Deku it's funny hearing from you so soon. What do you need today?". Sighing Izuku tried to contain the frustration, after calming himself he heard the slight interest in The Contractor over the phone asking," Why I haven't seen what's going on care to tell me? "  Izuku gave The Contractor the quick rundown of what happened and what he was seeing, he heard a short moment of silence taking the phone away from his ear to see if the call was still connected. Suddenly the voice of The Contractor came across saying, " I suppose you'll want me to clean this up, won't you?" answering the unsaid question "I'll try my best just know the public perception of  UA it'll be up to the first years to bring it back up in the provisional license exams" The Contractor hung up the phone after that leaving Izuku slightly relieved. 

Shigaraki POV

I watched with glee as chaos erupted from the stadium the blood-curdling screams brought to me by the TV speakers were like music to my ears. There wasn't much to see though after the gas took effect it didn't take long for the audience to become violent knocking out the cameras by use of their quirks. The gas is supposed to become neutral after 25 minutes after all the goal of this attack was to be a jump scare. It would damage the reputation of UA quite a bit but nothing to say crippling. This would probably be my last public stunt at least for a couple of months, after all the detectives are probably working double-time to find my base of operations. I need to put things in place like breaking out the new team and such. Growing bored of the screams of the TV broadcast I switched off the TV and headed to Sensei's quarters. 

Entering the chambers it was the same as always cold and chilly with a series of monitors with his famous chair always facing them. As I walked towards him he asked a single question 

Tomura: T 

Sensei: Sn

Sn: Care for a game of chess Tomura?

T: If you insist master *sets up chess board*

Sn: I hear from Kurogiri you're assembling a team?

T: Yes I am

Sn: Did you take the proper countermeasures against them?

T: Yes a concoction of the doctor's an explosive the size of a red blood cell. 

Sn: Very subtle but it has its flaws you won't be able to get rid of the suspected traitor until the damage is done. 

T: The fear of knowing I could blow them to high heaven with the click of a button should be enough to keep that thought out of their heads. 

Sn: How was the attack on the Sports Festival the media is going crazy with it. 

T: Went off without a hitch the gas worked as intended.

Sn: What do you plan to do now?

T: Breaking in the new team and building my forces is the No. 1 priority as of right now. 

Sn: How utterly boring.

T: I'm simply waiting on you after all when you are back at 100% our plan can really continue.

Sn: True at the end of it all there will only be me and the rest of the world at my feet. 

T: How is the recovery going its been 5 years in the making?

Sn: Cheeky aren't you I'm almost at 100% but even then I'll need to warm up before my meeting with Toshinori Yagi. 

T: Huh ok 

Sn: I believe this is my game then checkmate

T: I believe it is *gets up to leave*

Sn: Remember for the team you are building you can't afford to show weakness, you are their leader always remember that.

T: ........*leaves*

Dabi POV

Since that night in the alleyway, I haven't seen Shigaraki. I'm living with Giran, my supposed "handler" while I'm on this job but I almost never see him. He's always off on some assignment for The Contractor. He's an asshole but he's one of the best in Japan at his job. When he's not there Puppeteer is. He sort of just watches me when Giran's gone. I may have been brought into the network its clearly I don't have any trust. It's not like I'm going to do anything The Contractor's got me wrapped around his little thumb finger. 

Today started as normal with me in my bed. After laying around for a couple of hours I checked my phone seeing the time was 10 am I decided to cook myself some eggs and bacon for breakfast. While cooking I scrolled through my phone, suddenly I sensed movement behind me and activated my quirk. "Woah there tiger it was just a game," said Giran as I turned around. Turning off my quirk I raised my eyebrow asking an unsaid question. Giran said, " Have you seen the news?". Shaking my head he replied saying " Turn on the tv you'll be in for a surprise".