Lunch with a certain Todoroki

Izuku's POV

Slipping into the hallway and making my way to the roof was no problem I'm used to navigating crowds and such. The roof holds a special place in my heart I see as where I really began to be a hero. Also spending time on the roof allows me to be apart from the rest of the idiots that I associate myself with on a daily basis.  As usual it is locked but not to worry I have my trusty lockpick with me after a few minutes I'm in or rather out. Walking to the edge I plop myself down looking out towards the city I open my bag and retrieve lunch. As I was about to dig in my ears alerted me to the quiet footsteps of someone near the door, turning my head to the door I was surprised to see Shoto Todoroki walk out in all his glory. Obviously surprised at seeing me he instinctively stepped back in shock, not fazed by this I turned back to my lunch.

Shoto POV

The roof top area on school's are often banned due to student's wanting to be idiots and jump off it. Nonetheless I often go up to the roof to get away from the rest of the students. So imagine my surprise when I saw Midoriya on the edge of the roof eating lunch. His toxic green eyes bored into mine for about 60 seconds and the he turned away not considering me a threat. I cautiously made my way to the edge of the roof and plopped myself right down next to him. His eyes shifted to mine , mixed with confusion and irritation. I was so mesmerized by his eyes (no homo). We ended up staring at one another for the entire lunch period which was weird. When the bell rang he got up and left me there. After about 15 minutes I finally unfroze and looked for him only to see that he was gone.

Izuku POV

Lunch was weird- in particular Shoto was weird he was quiet for that much I was happy nobody likes a chatterbox but he stared at me the entire time not even initiating conversation. He seemed to like my eyes which was new people always said my eyes were scary "dead but always watchful" they said.  When lunch was over I disappeared not wasting any time booking it towards class.  

AN - This is not my best work I've been struggling to keep up with this story not because of writer's block but life has gotten all the more stressful with exams in less than 3 weeks. Will be gone for a while.