Parent - Teacher Conference

Izuku POV

I have to say that life was good, good in the sense that I had a father figure and I got into UA that was my dream for like forever. But sitting with a smiling Nezu and a furious All Might is not fun. After dragging me off of the training grounds after defeating Bakugo he led me to Nezu's office and pushed me into a chair and started screaming at Nezu to have me expelled for hurting Bakugou. This could take a while.

Aizawa POV

For once in my life I want to have a nap for more than 30 minutes. Given my insomnia I barely get any sleep as is. I was just about to lie down and nap for a little while when my phone vibrated, looking down at my phone it was Izuku : Come to the office All Might's being an ass. Stretching I walked out of the staff room down to the office. Walking into the office I saw Izuku looking like he was done with life All Might looking as if he could pop a vein at any moment and Nezu trying to keep his composure. All Might turned to me and started, "Shota he needs to be expelled he almost killed young Bakugou" First of all I'm pretty sure that you're overexaggerating it. Izuku probably just roughed him up." I replied "Well Toshinori shall we watch the footage of this particular fight shall we?" Nezu said while he looked calm and composed I knew that he was trying hard not to kill Yagi. All Might huffed and looked away,.

Timeskip after the fight footage  

Aizawa POV

All Might was quiet , Nezu was quiet , Izuku was quiet all eyes were on me , to be honest I don't even know what to say I took a deep breath and said , "All Might don't ever touch Izuku ever again or you'll regret it. You have some nerve storming in Nezu's office to try and have my son expelled for what? defending himself against a fucking explosion and neutralizing Bakugo. You should have stopped the fight but you didn't you wanted to see something happen to Izuku." Nezu then chipped in with "Yagi you seem to have some sort of vendetta against Young Midoriya why is that? Anywho I see no reason to suspend Izuku so you should leave." I was pissed this prick just got a slap on the wrist if it wasn't for him trying to find a successor if I was Nezu I would have had him transferred to Shiketsu or some shit like that. All Might huffed and let himself out of the office. When he left Nezu asked Izuku a question , " Does he have a grudge against you Izuku because I sense some tension between you and him?" Izuku looked up and said " I met him 2 years ago , he saved me from a slime monster. I asked him if a quirkless kid could be a hero. He said of course not. That day I decided to become a broker". His toxic green eyes held a sort of anger mixed with sadness. Its not easy being quirkless in a world where quirks are everything. I have to protect him despite him showing that nothing reaches him I know the truth he keeps it all bundled up. I cleared my throat to get his attention and when he looked at me I said " Izuku I'm sorry you had to go through that we'll talk at home" The rest of the school day passed without event except probably Bakugou's death glares I couldn't wait to get Izuku home so we could have a talk.