USJ

Izuku POV

When I am not afflicted with insomnia I usually have a great night's sleep and it actually happened. Staring up at my now dark ceiling I heard the shuffles of Aizawa in the next room , checking my phone it read 4:05 am. Deciding not to spend 2 hours on my bed I jumped up and went to the living room , after some quick stretches I decided to go for a run putting on my running shoes I slowly exited the apartment and was soon pounding up the roadway. I found myself going where my old apartment had been which brought back some painful memories

Flashback 2 years ago

Narrator's POV

Izuku was in the hospital he had just suffered an extreme panic attack and was admitted to hospital. Izuku rolled over uncomfortably as he shifted he opened his eyes. After a few seconds of confusion he started to tear up obviously remembering what had happened , from the corner of the room a detective was watching he obviously had read up on this boy and was shocked that he was quirkless it was rare. He now had the unpleasant experience of putting this kid in the foster system. Clearing his throat he made his presence known Izuku turned his head to the detective and asked "W-who are you" the detective stood up and walked closely to the boy's bed and squatted down "I'm a detective I have to ask you some questions" ( Detective : D Izuku :I)

D : what do you remember ?

I : My mom I think she's dead *voice crack* Izuku's eyes were now watering

D : Unfortunately that is the case for you she is dead I'm sorry

I : Does this mean that I h-have to go into foster care ?

D : Yes

I : ...

D : I hope you understand that this is the law -

I : And the law is flawed....especially to people like me *laughs*

D : A-a-anyway you're going to be released in a few minutes I'll drop you home ok?

I : .... Ok sir

With that the conversation between the two was over with Izuku forming a plan and the detective shell shocked. He knew of the struggles of quirkless people but... that kid truly sounded broken he needed someone to be his anchor. The kid was smart he could tell that much and he obviously knew about the injustices against him even if it was only the tip of the iceberg. He silently left the kid and stepped outside.

Meanwhile with Izuku

After the detective stepped Izuku started thinking at a rapid pace , he knew that he didn't want to go into foster care mainly because of the kids he would meet. But to do that he would have to disappear then he smiled a very sadistic smile one that should not be on a first year middle schooler. Finally his extra cirricular activities had come in handy his hacking classes were finally useful. He knew how to disappear he just has to erase all memory of him from the internet. It would be really easy he had already tried to hack into the government already just to see where he stood and had got in with 2 hours of decoding so he knew he could do it. He would have to move away from home and find a new place to live before he was moved into the foster care. Before he could get to into his thoughts the door opened again to reveal the detective now with a doctor. As the doctor checked over Izuku he could feel the eyes of the detective on him he seemed to have made a decision. The detective could sense something had gone on while he wasn't around the aura around the kid had changed before he was uncertain now there was a certain level of confidence in the kid. While Izuku had on a poker face he could tell that the kid had something up his sleeves and that meant trouble for the detective.

After being checked over by the doctor he was released and Izuku and the detective left the hospital. The ride to his now empty house was silent with Izuku off in his own world and the detective wondering if he should talk to the kid about what was on his mind. In the end he decided not to and they soon arrived at Izuku's house. As Izuku was about to jump out the detective cleared his throat and said " Kid..... I'll be back in 2 weeks all this damn paperwork will push me back. I'll come with a social worker and we'll help you get settled into the system" Izuku nodded his head and jumped out. As Izuku closed the door the detective sighed deeply and drove off. (Flashback over)