Calm before the Storm

3rd POV 

In class 1A

On the first day that Izuku came into class 1A, he was met with criticism from almost everyone in the goddamn school. In his own class, everyone knew of his abilities or lack of ability and there was this wariness that lingered in the air. At first, they kept their distance not wanting to be associated with quirkless but after USJ everyone's opinions changed with even Mineta acknowledging him. Izuku didn't care though he was here for 2 things a certificate and experience anything else that he picked up was merely a by-product. He didn't care that they respected him or even liked him he wanted nothing to do with them. 

As Izuku and Aizawa walked through the halls both of them were tired mostly because of their extra training with Hitoshi Shinso. The boy certainly was something with his ever so serious attitude making it much easier for them both to maintain a working environment. He was picking everything up slowly but surely and Aizawa was pleased with both boys' progression. As they entered the class everyone scrambled to their seats with Aizawa making his way to the teacher's podium and Izuku to his seat in the back. 

Clearing his throat Aizawa made a long sigh and said 

"I know most of you have heard that UA is trying to implement a dorms system I am here today to put those rumors to rest" 

The rest of the class all had expectant eyes on Aizawa and mentally he sweatdropped. He continued by saying "We are trying to implement this dorm system for your safety ever since The Attack of USJ we have been trying to keep track of all students to make sure they are not kidnapped or worse killed. It would be much easier to monitor you all if you were in the same place. The dorm system has state of the art protection with many fail-safes so please rest assured" 

With that Aizawa called Iida up to distribute the consent forms with which parents were supposed to sign so they could move in. When the consent forms were distributed Aizawa then collapsed into his sleeping bag. Izuku on the other hand was asleep as soon as Aizawa started talking seeing as his dorm accommodations were already being seen too. With 25 minutes to go before the next class, Izuku slept soundly for a while. 

Timeskip 20 minutes 

Izuku was shaken awake by the one and only Shoto who wanted nothing more than to test out his new conspiracy theory about the Minister of Defense is an alien from outer space. Izuku nodded along not picking up a word the other was saying. And so it went.

Timeskip to Lunch

With the day almost over Izuku found himself on the roof with Bakugo, Shoto, and Hitoshi all talking around him. Izuku didn't participate in the discussion he was merely there. Eating his lunch slowly Shoto shushed the others and together they all looked at Izuku who was merely looking out towards the city. Izuku who was secretly glad they had stopped talking turned to them and said 

"What is a hero, guys?"

 With that, the discussion had started back with a renewed vigor with Bakugo shouting about All Might and Hitoshi whispering about how cool Eraserhead was. Shoto had no personal heroes so they just talked about Endeavor and how shitty he was. 

Izuku went home with Aizawa and fell asleep watching a movie much to Aizawa's delight 

Shigaraki POV

3 AM 

"Kurogiri I need you to open a portal at this location", I said showing him the address on my phone. 

"Are you having a meeting with Giran tonight?" he asked cocking a wispy eyebrow, giving him a nod he opened the portal and I stepped through. Looking at my new surrounding I fixed my white gloves, Giran had told me he had my recruits and wanted to meet up. As they came into view, I observed my soon-to-be associates. To the far left there was a man/woman who carried a big bar of metal, next to him was a man covered in scars who towered over me. To the left, there was a little girl who had cat-like eyes which left me slightly unnerved, and next to her was a lizard mutant with a big sword who looked to be sulking.

As they came closer Giran smirked obviously seeing my surprise, he extended a hand and I shook it. He made a grand sweeping gesture and announced 

"Shigaraki here are your recruits impressed?"

 "I'd like an introduction first," I said eyeing scar face I replied monotonously.

Timeskip to after introductions

"Well, I hope you're satisfied these are the best of the best" Giran drawled as he leaned forward on one foot. Turning away from him I texted Kurogiri to come to pick me up. Turning back to Giran I told him, "Give the recruits my number I'll be in touch"

.Right on time, Kurogiri opened a portal right ahead of me. After waving Giran off I stepped through with it closing behind me. 

Giran POV

I was fucking done with this brat if the Contractor didn't have me in his clutches I would have put a bullet in his head long ago. Part of my mission was to get as close to him as possible complying with his every command and outdoing myself time and time again. Gathering his so-called recruits was hard to say the least. 

First up there was Himiko Toga, an absolute psychopath with a thing for blood with her quirk it made her perfect for infiltration. Next up was Spinner a former student of Stendhal who ended it with bad terms. Next, there was Magne the transgender magnet carrier with her brute strength and powerful quirk I knew Shigaraki would love her for her hard punches. Finally, there was the mole Dabi he had his instructions and with his life and family hanging in the balance I knew he would comply.

I arranged a little meeting place in an abandoned alleyway right on the edge of Hosu city because where else than the birthplace of heroes to hatch a sinister plan. Spinner was getting restless and I was just about done with this whole shit when a portal opened at the other end of the alleyway we were in. He walked towards us but only talked to me for some reason after giving them a once over he told me he'd be in touch and left via portal.  As Shigaraki stepped through the portal I turned back to the recruits who looked anxious. "He said he'll be in touch," I said to the dejected recruits. Toga whipped out a knife and lunged at me.  Obviously, she forgot who the fuck I am because I disarmed her with one hand and grabbed her throat with the other. Pulling her close I told her "Don't forget who I am little girl" I squeezed her neck tighter before letting go and let her fall to the ground. 

As she lay gasping on the floor, I turned to the rest of them dismissing them. Many of them looked ready to square up but seeing as I just laid one of them out to dry they were wary. Gesturing to Dabi with a subtle nod I left them be in the alleyway. 

AN: Hello readers this was by far my most disappointing chapter in terms of quality but it must go on. Might not update in a while thing have been stressful and my mental health ain't looking so good. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. 

Also, the picture up above is what Giran looks like only a little older.