Battle Training

Izuku POV

Changing in the locker room was funny mostly because I had one of the best physiques in the class. Katsuki obviously didn't like that not that I cared, Kirishima came up to me talking about how manly my body was asking what I did to get it like that. Nonetheless I put on my suit and activated my cloak watching everyone step out in slow motion was actually funny. Ochaco noticed that I was missing and called it out so I made my presence known de-cloaking and coming into view. All Might took a step back obviously surprised that I seemingly came out of thin air. After the initial shouting stopped All Might explained how we were going to do the battle training. 

Timeskip 15 mins

All Might announced that I was partnered with Ochaco and was up against Katsuki and Lida. Katsuki was grinning like a madman and stormed off to guard the bomb with Lida jogging to keep up with him. Ochaco turned to me with a very big smile asking what is the plan. "I'm going after katsuki he's coming for me when I defeat him you should have found the bomb I'll join you so we can take out Lida" I said she nodded her head. All Might then shouted for us to enter the building so we did cautiously ascending through the stairs. When we reached about the 3rd floor I already had a lock on Bakugou's heat signal so I told Ochaco to wait behind me. As his heat signal came closer I nodded to Ochaco.

"WELL IF IT ISN'T THE DEKU. FIRST YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO COME TO UA THEN YOU STATE YOUR BETTER THAN ME...WELL TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHERE YOU BELONG!!!" the self righteous bastard said charging at me. As usual he opened with his usual right hook which I easily countered, "Come on Katsuki this is getting boring " I said while dodging one of his explosions. "Stop running away deku" "Its called tactical retreat you dumbass" I said while going down the hallway. Ochaco by now had run on ahead. I continued down to the 2nd level all the while applying dome sound disks as I like to call them on the wall not that he was paying attention. "Suki can you give me a reading on Ochaco's heat signature" I said to my AI" Ochaco right underneath the bomb sir"  Time to wrap this up I whispered underneath my breath, by this time Katsuki had caught up to me and was a little winded. Deku you sure can run but now I've got you nowhere to run now. He charged me but it was over in a flash right as he passed the area where I had planted the disks they activated stopping him in his tracks. After 45 seconds of loud noises he fell to the floor unconscious. He honestly went down faster than I thought he would. Walking past him I radioed Ochaco," Have you located the bomb?" I whispered into the comlink after assurig me that she had found it on the top floor I jumped out the window and while free falling had taken out my grappling hook and shot it into the top floor window. Launching myself through the window I slipped my hand in my pocket and took out a flash grenade throwing it on the ground Lida was surprise but failed to cover his eyes. He gave a shout and with a swift axe kick he was down. Ochaco was happy that I had took him down so fast and had stars in her eyes. Just then I heard All Might scream through the speakers that we won. After waking up Lida we all headed back down the stairs.

Katsuki POV

That fucking nerd had some balls on him I had to give him that but I was still going to kill his ass. First he totally upshowed me in front of everyone noe I was going to make him pay. When I heard that we were doing Battle Training with All Might I had prayed to whatever shitty god there was that I would fight Deku. After changing into our costumes I was surprised that his had a cloaking device of some sort. No matter as soon as we were put into teams I stormed away from the shitty extra that I was paired with towards Deku. He led me on a dance through the building and I found him on the 2nd floor with his stupid mask on. I charged him. It all went to shit when these stupid sound waves came and knocked me out. I woke up with a big fucking headache to All Might saying I lost. Me lose................impossible I'm the strongest, if I lost then there's no rules right? I'm going to kill that damn nerd even if I get expelled. Soon I heard voices coming down the hallway where I was and then I saw him...Deku that bastard time to show you where you belong. Deku you'd dare beat me time to die I should've done this the minute you walked through the gate I said pulling the pin on my gauntlet. A huge explosion erupted there's no way he survived right?

Izuku POV

After waking up Lida he congratulated me in a robot like fashion, we headed down to get Bakugou he's still supposed to be knocked out at the very least waking up with a nasty headache. To my surprise he was up and kicking he looked absolutely pissed thats to be expected when you lived in your own bubble for the last decade or so. The next thing I knew he was talking about killing me, thats where things turned to shit I suppose he pulled the pin on his grenade gauntlets letting loose a very strong blast. I quickly covered Uraraka turning my back to the explosion. The dust cleared and I was still standing with Uraraka unconscious on the floor. Tenya was a couple yards away not looking to beat up "Suki can you give me a reading on their conditions" "Uraraka has several 2nd degree burns about her body and minor injuries your suit took most of the damage. As for Lida he has two broken bones and several 2nd degree burns" the AI responded. I saw Bakugou standing at the end of the hallway looking eerily happy. So I did something I haven't done in a while I let loose running up to him and hitting him with several jabs to the face. When he tried to retaliate with a blast I wouldn't let him dodging the blast, dislocating his wrist and throughing  him over my shoulder. He steadily got to his feet holding his wrist with care. Taking out one of my guns I fired 3 shots at him in his shoulder and leg, he got down on one knee saying " H-h-how did y-y-you get so strong damned nerd?" Walking very slowly up to him I took his face and buried it into my knee breaking his nose with that he finally lost consciousness. Letting him go he fell face first into the ground, taking Lida and putting him on my shoulder, I hoisted him out of the building. Just outside the building stood All Might and he didn't look happy.