The Interrogation and a deal Part 1

Aizawa POV

You have to be fucking kidding me , Deku the information broker I was working with was a kid. I have to say he pulled a fast one over on me , I still remember when I first started working with him.

Flasback Aizawa POV (2 and a half years ago)

It was a cold night and I was rather angry Hizashi had moved in and just called from the hospital. He thought it was a good idea to microwave food with a fork and exploded the microwave and he had gotten a burn. I had called Nemuri to explain the situation and she agreed to cover my shift. As I was about to get off the roof I got a notification on my phone, I was surprised to see it was an unknown number. I made a mental note to respond later. 

Timeskip 3 hours 

After coming  home from the hospital with a very annoying parrot of a husband I wanted nothing more than to lie down and sleep but this unknown number was bugging me it was a message reading: Pro hero Eraserhead I require your assistance please call me back at your earliest convenience. Deku.  To say I was interested was an understatement first off he knew I was a hero and even some police officers mistakes me for a vigilante. So I called the number. 

Aizawa : A 

Mystery No: MN

A : hello?

MN : goodnight mr hero

A : what do you want

MN : answers will take time to answer your question I want to give you some information.

A : I'm listening

MN : A shipment of drug enhancers are entering the port tomorrow at 12:30 am. 

A : How do you know this ? 

MN : Answers will take time 

A : How do I know this info isn't phony? 

MN : Take it or leave it Aizawa your one the heroes I trust not to turn this into a media stunt for popularity.

A :  How do you know my name ? 

MN : I research my clients very well you are a pro hero after all.

A : Ok so say that this shipment that this drug shipment does come what am I supposed to do? 

MN : Stop it from getting out onto the streets. 

A : I don't trust you at all

MN : You don't have to you just have to be there *hangs up*

Flasback over 

Izuku POV

Great I'm going to prison I am now in the back of Aizawa's car and I dont have my computer I see Aizawa glancing back at me.  "What?" I said "You were mumbling" he replied 

Aizawa : A

Izuku : I 

I : I need my computer

A : you know I cant give you evidence 

I : I'm not asking for evidence I'm asking for my laptop.

"We're here" he said getting out of the car, I hopped out after him and walked through the police station with many eyes on me probably wondering what I did. Its not everyday you see a child being manhandled like a sex offender. I was thrown into an interrogation room by Aizawa and I sat in the metal chair by the empty table. I wasn't scared, I could easily find a loophole in the system and get a slap on the wrist and keep me out of prison. While I was waiting for Aizawa I picked the anti quirk handcuffs seeing as they were useless against me. Just as I finished Aizawa came into the room with a white bear on his shoulder along with a detective. "Well Deku lets have a little talk' Aizawa began.