Data Analysis#1 Character: Izuku Midoriya

Hello dear readers this is just something I made up on the spot to give Midoriya some context. It basically is a rundown of his abilities along with his behaviors and yada yada. Think of it as a side note on the main story. Enjoy and don't forget to vote & comment.

follow me on IG @_pessimistic_writer_ for updates on the story

Unto the story shall we?

Personal Info

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 15

Quirk: none

Birthday: July 15th

Occupation: amateur stockbroker, student, amateur inventor, and freelance/underground info broker

Favorite Food: katsudon

Academic Accomplishments

After the rooftop incident, Izuku began enrolling in several academic activities which included:
Mental Conditioning

(i) Psychology- (mainly mind games behavior reading and manipulation)

(ii) Financial literacy- spent 3 months doing the course before dropping out

(iii) History- (evolution of quirks and selective pre quirk era books)

(iv) Computer engineering- (got his associate's degree)

(v) Applied Mathematics- (2-week course)

All this was done between his first year of middle school and prior to being arrested and adopted in chapter 1. He didn't particularly complete all of the courses he picked what he wanted and when he was finished learning what he needed to, he dropped out. He always had an above IQ of 130 which puts him ahead of most canon characters. He performs very well under pressure and has a knack for multi-tasking. He also is capable of understanding and replicating complex information.

Physical Achievements

He has learned the following disciplines

MMA

Taekwondo

Kickboxing

Parkour

He has not taken the time to master these but has a certain level of mastery of each skill. He usually switches between these to throw his opponents off their rhythm and so controlling the fight. As he did with his academics when he learned enough he dropped out. He also is not below using dirty tricks to gain an advantage over his opponents. He has increased durability from Katsuki's continuous explosive bullying.

So overall states

Academial : 9/10

Physical: 7/10

Quirk: 0/10

Technique: 8/10

Conversation with the Author

Author: A

Izuku: I

This takes place at a coffee shop

A: Well Izuku its an honor

I: Can't say the same

A: Rude...

I: First of all I didn't agree with this

A: Anyway.... let's start with some questions. What's your opinion on All Might?

I: I don't like him but I don't hate him either. He is too OP and naive.

A: What about the Attack of USJ as the media dubs it... any thoughts?

I: I've done some digging, nothing much from my own observations they intend to kill All Might. He's only getting weaker from here on out, and that Nomu thing is pretty strong. He wants to prolong his tenure as much as possible but he needs to retire while he can still use the muscle form. In my opinion, they won't stop at just an attack they will keep coming.

A: hmm what about your relationship with class 1A?

I: Pretty sour, to be honest, their records are clean but they see me as a threat more than an ally. Quirk wise they have some pretty powerful ones. The top ones are probably Katsuki, Kirishima, Todoroki, Momo, Mina, and Tsuyu.

A: What's the beef with Katsuki?

I: We've grown from childhood, ever since he got his quirk. Along with the bullying, it didn't make things better, then.... the suicide bating came just after my mom died. It was in my 2nd year of middle school... I started hanging out on the school roof during lunch, one day he and his friends decided to come and mess with me. It turned into a fight, I hadn't fought against Bakugo but something snapped and I had beaten all of his friends unconscious. It was just me and him we fought until we were at the edge with my back to the wind......... there was no hesitation he just pushed me. I ended up going to the hospital for a few days, the school suspended me for a week for the endangerment of students and fighting. When I came back he gloated about almost killing me, teachers ignored it but he never fought me till the end of middle school in the classroom. People never touched me they rather talk behind my back. I ended up converting to online school I only came to school for in-school tests which amounted to 1 week. I stopped giving Katsuki the spotlight and outshone him in every test.

A: I'm sorry

I: No harm done right?

A: Thoughts on OFA?

I: I don't know it needs some thought.

A: Living with Aizawa must be fun what's it like?

I: Minimalistic everything has a purpose, which I like he has a home gym that I use often. On weekends I go to the cage for training, and sometimes he goes with me. It's mainly eating sleeping and training with him. We cook together and snuggle with cats.

A: bOrInG!

I: Just the way we like it

A: Do you have any friends at UA?

I: Shoto.

A: Well that's all if you don't mind you might want to wake up now. *gets up*

I: wait w-what? *coffee shop begins to fade away infinity war style*

A: I'll be seeing you soon.......informant *fades to dust*

A/N: Did you like this side chapter. I hope it makes Izuku a more flushed-out character. I never thought we would get to 20k!! More flashbacks incoming I think I'll make it an entire chapter tho instead of just a piece of a story.