Offenderman x Reader

(Hello guys! I thought I would throw in this piece of shit for whoever likes him, please don't get offended by what I said. This chapter will contain strong language and themes, if you don't like it then do not read)

I walked down the street, I was a block from my work and it was already dark at 5 pm. "Stupid winter, stupid town" I muttered. I didn't have much but I did what I could even if that meant working at a club. No I wasn't a stripper like everyone thought when I told them, I was a bartender and waitress depending on the day; sometimes I would dance but not often enough. I was pulled away from my thoughts when I saw a guy and a girl together, she was giggling and obviously too drunk for her own good. I stopped in front of them and coughed. "Can I help you toots?" the man asked, "is she with you, she seems a little to drunk to be thinking straight" I said giving a small smile.

"She's fine, she already said yes" he said, beginning to drag her away. "I don't think so" I said and grabbed the girls arm and out of the mans grip. I didn't expect the weight and fell down, I set the girl to the side and stood up looking at the man. He was pissed. I came at me but a moved out of the way and spun around kicking him in the back. He fell and I took that time to grab my pocket knife from my pocket. I got on top of him, lifting his head up so I could get the knife under and against his skin. "Now I'm going to let you live but if I ever see you doing this I will kill you" I growled before getting off and standing up. The man scrambled up and looked at the girl before running off. When he was far enough out of reach he screamed "you crazy bitch!" Making me laugh" I walked to to the police station and informed them of the situation before leaving and rushing to my work.

I waved at Dave the bouncer, paid my fee then went inside. I weaved between the crowds and got behind the bar throwing my apron on. "What took you so long" I turned and smiled seeing Jenna my manager. She was so chill to almost everyone and bought us dinner on Wednesday's when it's the most busy. "Some guy was trying to take home a girl who was under the influence of something" I said grabbing a glass and taking a mans order. "How did it go?" She asked, I shrugged "same old, I beat the guy, turned the girl over to the police and came here" I stared and handed the man his drink.

"Well glad your not hurt, your the best bartender here" she whispered giving me a wink and walking off. I chuckled before continuing with work.

Time passed and my shift was almost over. I couldn't be more thankful because someone had been watching me since the time I walked in. I couldn't clearly see them due to the stupid hat they wore but that wasn't my concern. I made the last few drinks and left my area to tell Jenny I was leaving. "Okay be safe hun" she said waving to me. I weaved between dancers and customers to the front door and left. I walked down the street and paused. Something was off, I turned around and didn't see anyone. I sighed and bit my younger trying to hold back a scream. The man from the bar was in front of me, I could only see his grin and he leaned down towards me.

"Hello darling" he said, his voice was husky. "Hello sir, excuse me I have places to be" I said trying to walk around him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, "before you go would you like a rose" he said pulling out a red and blue rose. "I'll admit they are pretty but I don't take things from strangers who watch me like prey" I said, I tore my arm out of his grip before jobbing off.

What a creep, I made my way up the stairs to my apartment and unlocked the door.  I walked in threw my stuff on the ground and collapsed on the couch. I was exhausted for no reason. I had planned to shower but I just fell asleep instead. I didn't dream, I hadn't dreamed in a long time but one word kept running through my head "Offenderman" I woke up in a cold sweat and looked around. "Shake it off (y/n), you have work to do" I told myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed and I kept running into the man from the bar. He always offered a rose and I always denied, he just seemed to get more desperate and harsh. I grabbed my bag and rushed to the club, I had to check with Jenny and see if I could just tend the bar today. I paid my fee and went to the back. "Jenny!" I called. I went to the office and peeked in "Hey (y/n)" she said putting some cash away. "Can I tend the bar?" I asked "why?" she asked, "your one of the best in that setting as well" she said standing. "There has been this man, he keeps following me and I don't want to do something like that with him watching" I explained. "(y/n) we have bouncers for a reason" Jenny sighed and shooed me off. I groaned before changing and began walking around the club. I avoided the back where the man always was and tried with other people.