Jane X Reader

(I wasn't sure how many people want a female killer but I made it anyways :P

I held the handle of my knife tightly. My knuckles had turned white from no circulation. I watched Masky's movements. I caught his left foot move letting me know he was about to attack, he pushed off his right foot and came at me right as I twisted my body enough to doge him. I grabbed his crowbar with my freehand and yanked making him fall backwards. I let go and turned on my heel before kicking him down. He let out a grunt as he hit the ground and released his crowbar. "I win again" I said with a smirk. He sat up fixing his mask and cursing under his breath. "Best 2/3?" I asked feeling pumped.

"(Y/n)...." I turned around to see Slender with some chick. A hot chick. "Hey Slendy, who's this?" I asked walking over. "This is Jane, she will be living with us" I knew he was speaking to all of us since she Jane had the same face I had when he first spoke through the mind. "You will be her mentor" he said before disappearing. The last thing I heard that I knew was only meant for me. She's after Jeff. Don't let on. I shook my head and smiled at Jane. I could tell it was a mask but her skin was like Jeff's. "So tell me about you self Jane" I said sitting on the ground patting the ground across from me.

"I'm looking to kill someone who ruined my life" she said not sitting. "Oh nice, and who would that be" I already knew but was trying to set my boundaries now. "Jeffery or Jeff the killer by now" she said emotionless. Is this the girl I heard about when he joined not to long ago? "Want some training practice? I'm pretty good" I smirked standing up. She shrugged and pulled out her knife and I got mine ready.

~~~~~~
It had been a few months, Jane and I had become close friends and did daily sparing and even went on a kill together today. We were walking back laughing when I saw a glimpse of a white hoodie to my side. "Hey Jane, why do you go ahead. I forgot something at the crime" I said. She tilted her head but waved before I watched her leave. I turned in the direction of where I saw the hoodie and glared at who was in-front if me. "Hey there (y/n), I see you met Jane" he walked towards me. "I have and am trying to keep you out of this, I know what you did and she didn't deserve it" I replied keeping my voice steady. "I made her better, and if wasn't for me you wouldn't have her" he chuckled. I could imagine myself punching him over and over. He wasn't wrong, I had grown attached to her and wanted to protect her.

"I'll kill you" I spat before turning my back. "It would be a shame if she knew you and I were well you know...old friends" the mockery in his voice. I grabbed my knife off my belt so fast and ran at him. I didn't care anymore I wanted him dead. He was threatening my future and that wasn't going to happen with me. I saw him grab his knife and I through mine which punctured the tree behind him along with his sleeve. He looked at it for a moment before letting out a laugh. "What are you laughing about this time joker wannabe!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)?" I froze and slowly turned to see Jane standing there. "Jane....I know this looks really bad but I swear it's not" I said taking a step towards her. She pulled out her own knife and I knew she was angry. "I want you to stay away from me" she through her knife cutting my cheek before she ran off. Jeff began to laugh and laugh before it flooded my mind. I turned back to him walking over and picking up Janes knife. "You know that doesn't kill us" he grinned. "Oh I know but we still feel pain" I felt a smile form on my lips and I got to work stabbing him over and over. "That's enough" I turned and looked at slender who must have came just in time. I glared at him before storming off back toward the mansion. I picked up speed when I saw it in view.

I burst through the door seeing some of the boys playing video games. "LJ, where's Jane" I called. "Don't know shortie" he said not even glancing at me. "I-I_I saw her go up the stairs" BEN said glitching. I nodded and walked up the stairs to her room. I knocked on the door not hearing anything, I opened the door and saw Jane without her mask glaring at me. Her eyes were red from crying, even with her burned skin and damaged hair she looked amazing. "Jane I'm sorry" I said fiddling with my fingers. "I trusted you and betrayed me, you knew him all along!" She yelled. "Look I was doing as I was told!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up. "I didn't even really care about you in the beginning, Slender told me to watch you and keep you away from Jeff" I said rubbing my head.

"What do you mean in the beginning" she asked, there was a tone of surprise or confusion. I sighed letting myself calm down "I mean I grew to care for you...as I got to know you I got angry at Jeff and just wanted to protect you" I took a deep breath not ready to admit this to myself either. "I care for you more then a friend or a sibling....I think I fell in love with you" I said feeling my chest tighten. "(Y/n)....why didn't you say anything sooner?" She said. Jane had calmed down and had stood up, "I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I already did that" I let out a defeated laugh. She walked over and did something I never expected of her; she hugged me. "I could never hate you, I felt betrayed because I thought our friendship meant nothing" her voice cracked. I hugged her back tightly. "You mean so much to me...if you give me a chance" I didn't finish my sentence before she crashed her lips into mine. We broke apart "I love you too" she smiled. We decided after that to lock the door and just cuddle and talk for the rest of the night.

(Done! I really liked how this came out...tell me if you have any requests or comments <3)